KSBOW 30-May-24
midwest 30-May-24
X-Master 04-Jun-24
29-May-24

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Broken sight.
Broken sight.
While in Saskatchewan a few weeks ago I dropped my bow and broke my Black Gold Sight. I mailed it to them for repair on 5/20/24 and it was returned to me 5/28/24 completely rebuilt at no charge. Very pleased as always in Black Gold.

29-May-24

We’ll done
We’ll done
Fixed

29-May-24
That's the kind of customer service that keeps folks in business.

29-May-24
Your eyes are still good Charlie. My sight tape numbers are twice that size. :)

29-May-24
I found Black Gold (and sister companies Rip Cord and Tight Spot) to have great customer service. Some of my stuff is 17 years old and still in service from them.

29-May-24
Empty Freezer,

I wish I could make my sight tapes even bigger. I have mentioned to the sight manufacturers that it would be nice if they could do a magnifier that could be installed to read tapes. Given the fact that their clientele continues to age and bowhunters are not getting younger, the need will become even greater over time.

29-May-24
Lancaster sells several sight tape magnifiers.

29-May-24
Amen Charlie, I haven't needed customer service often from outdoor companies but two that have knocked it out of the park when I have are Black Gold and Swarovski.

29-May-24
I made mine on the copy machine with the biggest #'s that would fit. Then i put a hash mark where the actual yardage is. No magnifier needed. I'll try and remember to take a pic and show you.

29-May-24
I gotta agree. I have a 5 pin slider that is 13+ years old that I noticed this spring was cracked not to failure but to a point I didn’t want to risk in the field. I bought a new one cause I knew I’d be getting a new bow and keeping that one as back up. When I sent the sight in to see if they could fix it I fully expected to pay or be told they couldn’t help but figured it was worth a shot. I received the sight back as good as brand new within 1 week! I was shocked

29-May-24
I ahve a black gold pro fx which the center pin would not adjust. They fixed it quickly with out questioning a thing. Great customer service.

29-May-24
Glad they did you right.

30-May-24
Looks great.

30-May-24
One of the best CS practices out there. Glad they hooked you up!

30-May-24
They are the best I sent them a sight I have been shooting for over 10 years, completely went through basically sent me a new sight back. Life long customer here!!

30-May-24
It's been a while since I've had to deal with them but they went above and beyond. Great CS!

04-Jun-24
I've been shooting black gold for over 20 years and can't say enough good things about their products and customer service. Quick turn arounds- and the no questions ask lifetime warranty. What's not to like!!

• Sitka Gear