RonP 05-Jun-24
DanaC 05-Jun-24
Zbone 05-Jun-24
fdp 09-Jun-24
Old Reb 09-Jun-24
Catscratch 09-Jun-24
drycreek 09-Jun-24
04-Jun-24
we voted in a convicted felon into the White House, history in the making... a convicted felon gets in and Hillary never will... oh boy Ole Bill can't go thru another Trump acceptance speech. scentman

04-Jun-24
"we voted in a convicted felon into the White House, history in the making... a convicted felon gets in and Hillary never will..."

if it ends up that way it will be because the majority of america feels that trump actually shouldnt be a convicted felon...and hillary actually should be one.

besides...in due time...trump wont be a convicted felon.

04-Jun-24
I just assume most guys on here get my sarcasm, thanks for getting my point across Ricky. scentman

04-Jun-24

JohnMC's embedded Photo
JohnMC's embedded Photo

05-Jun-24
"broken record"

exactly what i think when you post on threads that you say dont interest you.

oh the irony....

05-Jun-24
Any message not disparaging Trump immediately brings out a troll or two.

05-Jun-24
Hunter Biden's trail doesn't seem to be going to well for him.

Gotta wonder if this will lead to the truth coming out about Joe and his alleged selling access to the US govt. to make himself and his family rich.

05-Jun-24
The trail Hunter is on has lead him to this trial! And I agree, it does not look good for him. But I doubt he gets in any real trouble, never has before.

05-Jun-24
We can only hope Hunter gets the same legal protections as Trump got. It needs to fair you know? NOBODY is above the law.

I just saw a headline saying that trumps election interference trial won’t happen until after the Nov. election. The hits just keep coming!!!

05-Jun-24
i do not see the jury convicting him. i think they'll give him a pass for the 'disease'.

05-Jun-24
Would personally like to see Hunter Biden convicted - let the anti-gunners get a taste of their own medicine when one of theirs is burned.

Anybody think the form 4473 might get changed?

05-Jun-24
"Anybody think the form 4473 might get changed?"

Yep, I'll bet it does...

09-Jun-24
"Would personally like to see Hunter Biden convicted - let the anti-gunners get a taste of their own medicine when one of theirs is burned."

this probably wont be a popular opinion for most but i happen to believe the hunter biden gun charges were brought in order to sully the old man by getting all the contents of his laptop into the public sphere before the election. the contents that should have been public before the last election...but thats a different discussion for a different day.

I tend to agree with trey gowdy...

"I did gun prosecutions for six years … I bet you there weren't 10 cases prosecuted nationwide of addicts or unlawful drug users who possessed firearms or lied on applications … why are you pursuing this one?”

im not big fan of tit for tat political lawfare. ultimately we all lose when we engage in it.

if donald trumps last name was jones...the charges would likely have never been brought against him.

if hunter bidens last name was smith...the same is true.

having said all that...hunter biden should be facing a whole host of charges from tax evasion to non payment of child support. those are cases that actually would be brought against someone whos name isnt biden or trump.

09-Jun-24
The 4473 was changed in August of 2023.

09-Jun-24
What change was made? I haven't filled one out since spring of 2023.

09-Jun-24

Ricky The Cabel Guy's Link
"What change was made?"

09-Jun-24
Was there any real or significant changes, or was it all just question relocations and grammatical corrections?

09-Jun-24
Oh, that’s part of The Safer Communities Act, I guess the big blue cities aren’t considered “communities”, ‘cause they ain’t getting any safer.

• Sitka Gear