Moultrie Mobile

My Friend Tom and I got out this morning to a piece of state land that we setup four stand sites before the season. I has been a little slow in this piece this year but the action picked up a little this week with some small bucks chasing. We where setup about 250 yards apart in two bottle necks. I had a small buck chase a doe by me twice at first light, then Tom texts me he had coyotes near him. Then He texts me he has a doe near him. Then about 10 minutes later I thought I heard Tom bleat/yell. I jumped up and got ready expecting him to text me that he got one. A couple minutes later 8:15 am I hear running and a doe blasts by and stops at 15 yards and a buck following comes to a screeching stop in my lane when he hit the scent of a tarsal I had hanging. I hit him where I was aiming and he jumped straight up on his hind legs and fell on his chest plowing for about 40 yards and was finished! Tom had this same buck run through 3 of his lanes but couldn't get him to stop! What an awesome morning to be in the woods, and another awesome season! Used My Elite Pure Bow with Wasp Z-Force Broadheads.

Details about Isaac Heath 's hunt

Hunt Details

Date Killed - 11/15/2014
State - Ct
County - Middlesex
Time of Day - Morning
Sex - M
Whitetail Deer

Equipment Details

Bow Make/Model - Elite Pure
Broadhead - Wasp Z-Force
Arrow - Carbon/Graphite