Moultrie Mobile

had deer under me before light ,as it got light had a doe come in from behind ,she wouldnt come closer than 40 yds as she did not like the decoy ,she came in and left 5 or 6 times ,@645 this buck came in and had his nose to the ground ,he saw the decoy and all the hair stood up ,he circled the decoy as was right below me i drew as he came througha opening but hw was to fast for a good shot ,when he stopped under i settled the pin and had to stand on my tippy toes to clear climbing aid ,i settled in and of course missed ,i knew right away i had ,i knocked a arrow right away ,he only jumped to steps looke dback at the decoy and started walking to where the doe came in with his nose down ,as he hit a opening i grunted twice with my mouth he stopped and looked away from me i shot but it didnt feel the greatest @ the release ,although i saw a high leg kick ,just as he ran off the doe got up and he chased her off behind me zig zagging all over ,i swore i missed as he ran like he wasent even hurt ,i was ready to go nuts ,not again i thought ,i was ready to get down when a small buck came in on the same trail ,he ventually left ,then he came back chasing the same small doe all over i got ready figuring the 8 point wouldnt let him run her ,he never showed ,after another 40 min of them going all over around me the finally left ,i got down and had the best blood trail i ever saw ,i hit the heart dead on !!!! he still went 175 yds and another 100yds zig zaging ,unbelevable how much they will endure for love !!! he dressed out @ 157 # he is just under 120inchs of horn he is 17 wide and 20 inch mains .my best so far and first for the wall .what a rush !!!!!

Details about stephen fox 's hunt

Hunt Details

Date Killed - 11/11/2004
State - NJ
County - camden
Time of Day - Morning
Sex - M
Whitetail Deer

Equipment Details

Bow Make/Model - jennings
Broadhead - thunder 100
Arrow - Carbon/Graphite