Sitka Gear

New Garmin Oregon 650 GPS

Detailed Description and Photos:

Bou'bound's embedded Photo

I am selling a never used, but turned on to confirm it is in perfect working order, Garmin Oregon 650 GPS. This is the 8MP camera model. Price is $325.00 plus $10 towards fast/insured shipping to your door. All original cables, belt carabiner, instructions, manuals, etc. included in the original box. Will throw in a couple new AA batteries for good measure along with the standard Garmin rechargeable battery unit. I will also include a couple screen protectors that I purchased separately. This unit has the latest version of 2015 software updated / installed and can be kept updated in the future by going to Garmin.com and updating for free. I was given an Oregon 650T (the topographic version) shortly after buying this GPS and now have no need for this new 650 model. It has never been out of my yard. As a reference new they run from $425.00 – $500.00+ retail at the stores or on-line. Check it out to validate that this is a great deal! I can provide more photos if needed to confirm pristine condition. My email is [email protected] if you wish to contact me with any questions.

Make: Garmin
Price: $325.00
Category: Compound Bows
Condition: EXCELLENT
HAND RH
Bow Weight 0 lbs
Draw Length 0"
Contact Seller: Bou'bound - email at [email protected]
OR Send Seller a Bowsite.com Private Message Bou'bound
Seller's State: Massachusetts
Submitted: 27-Feb-16

AD OWNER ONLY