Moultrie Mobile

Spott Hogg Hog Father + 2 Add. Pin Housings

Detailed Description and Photos:

Qnelson321's embedded Photo

Guys and Gals, due to an elbow surgery pending I won't be shooting a bow for a very long time and I don't want all my gear sitting around so I'm letting some of it go at your benefit. My wife thinks I'm crazy! But when the time comes ill just build a new rig.... This is the original Hog Father with 2 extra housing sets purchased. ABSOLUTLY, love this sight for hunting and target competitions..i use the 1 pin for western open hunting and target, I purchased the 3 pin for southeastern hunting where you dont have time to adjust on the short game (20-40yrds) but can adjust out to 120 if you had time. Original Hogg Father was $400. Each additional housing cost me approx $200 each. 3 Pin housing is literally brand new- just got it a month ago and unfortunately will not get to use it! $500 for the whole sight package. Spott Hogg Hog Father complete Package: -1 Pin Housing -1 Post 2 Pin Housing -Standard Pin reader -dual-Pin reader -3 Pin Housing -5 piece multi-ring set -2 calibration and sight wheel tape books - Hard Case and all standard parts. Feel free to email for more questions or pictures!

Make: Spott Hogg
Price: $500.00
Category: Other Hunting Gear
Condition: EXCELLENT
Contact Seller: Qnelson321 - email at [email protected]
OR Send Seller a Bowsite.com Private Message Qnelson321
Seller's State: Georgia
Submitted: 16-Sep-20

AD OWNER ONLY

RETURN TO CLASSIFIEDS
  • Sitka Gear