bighouse 02-Jun-09
BUGLELK 04-Jun-09
arrohed 05-Jun-09
BUGLELK 05-Jun-09
Snag 05-Jun-09
Driver 06-Jun-09
01-Jun-09
Hey guys and gals!

We're looking to add a couple more individuals to our 2009 Pro Staff and figured this would be a great place to look! Sitka's Pro Staff is made up of top quality people from all across the country who share a passion for hunting and the outdoors, as well as quality hunting gear.

There are some requirements that must be met to remain on the Pro Staff such as helping out at retail shows, contacting dealers in your area, writing magazine articles, etc...oh yeah, and testing out the new GEAR!

If anyone is interested in finding out more about becoming a member of Sitka's Pro Staff, please send an e-mail to me at [email protected], and we'll get you an application packet.

Many thanks, Corey

01-Jun-09
hey corey i'm sending mine off today.

01-Jun-09

02-Jun-09
Thanks for the info i will send mine out today.

02-Jun-09
Shooting you an email now Corey!

02-Jun-09
Corey, Sent you an email.

02-Jun-09
Corey sending email now.

04-Jun-09
Last call guys...we need you to e-mail me at [email protected] before 5PM on Friday (June 5th) if you're interested. Our 2009 application period will be placed on hold for a while after that.

Many thanks, Corey Jacobsen

05-Jun-09
Corey, Sending you a PM.

05-Jun-09
Hey guys!

Thanks for the overwhelming responses! I need to have you send me an e-mail at the above address by 5PM today if you are interested. You don't need to have your packets filled out and returned by then, just contact me by then and let me know you are interested. That will get the process started.

Also, I won't be able to respond to PM's...I need to have you send me an e-mail.

Thanks again for all of the interest!

Corey

05-Jun-09
Private email on its way. 3PM Pacific :-)

05-Jun-09
Corey, thank you for the chance to talk about this opportunity. I did send you an email as well. David

06-Jun-09
Dang, I didn't see this thread until Saturday the 6th.

• Sitka Gear