GMU 38 in Colorado Help with info?
Mule Deer
Contributors to this thread:
SlipShot 29-Aug-07
shahal 02-Sep-16
29-Aug-07

SlipShot's embedded Photo
SlipShot's embedded Photo
I am heading up towards the end of the season and this is a new area for me. I am in the process of trying to get any info on the area with out taking anyone’s honey hole. I can find very little info on the internet. I have been scouring my maps and it seems that the area is crisscrossed with jeep roads and trails. I don’t know how accurate the map with the roads and stuff because it was put together sometime ago. I like to get away from everything when hunting. How I usually hunt is to throw on a backpack and live out of it for 2 to 3 days, returning to get re-supplied and off again. I do not usually have a base camp, besides where I parked my Jeep. If anybody could point me in the right direction and or has any suggestion for this area I would greatly be appreciative. If you do not want to put info out to the whole world please PM me.

Thanks

Robert

02-Sep-16
Hi there. First time bow hunter, looking into Unit 38 for Either sex Deer. Went there this past weekend, near Empire. Did not spot anything. I was wondering how Ralston Creek SWA would be like. Have you had any luck?

• Sitka Gear