Bigpizzaman 28-Sep-22
t-roy 29-Sep-22
bohuntr 29-Sep-22
sticksender 29-Sep-22
Charlie Rehor 29-Sep-22
APauls 29-Sep-22
Kurt 29-Sep-22
27-Mar-08
Is there any sites that would contain people who have completed the north american slam either archery/muzzle/rifle or any weapon?

I know a few have completed it with B&C/P&Y for each species but is there anything that shows all that have completed it?

Thanks,

Scott

27-Mar-08
Good question,Like to know myself.

27-Mar-08
I don't know of any book, but I think that I can name most of those who have completed the "Super Slam".

1.)Chuck Adams 2.)Jimmy Ryan 3.)Jack Frost 4.)Tom Hoffman 5.)Gary Bogner 6.)Archie Nesbit 7.)Bob Fromme 8.)Darren Collins 9.)Rick Duggan 10.)Fred Eichler 11.)Dennis Dunn

If I have omitted any names, please feel free to add more to this list. If I listed someone who has NOT completed their slam, I'd like to know that, too.

27-Mar-08
The names that I listed have completed the slam with archery gear. Rick Duggan completed his slam with a recurve, as did Fred Eichler, I believe. Dunn completed his with a compound bow, no sights (barebow)....I believe that the rest used compound bows with sights.

27-Mar-08
I'm only 15 animals away, so you might as well add my name to the list now.

27-Mar-08
Jimmy Ryan has two.

28-Mar-08
If you use SCI's book you'll have to shoot each subspecies inside a fence (Estate) and outside to get the slam.

28-Mar-08
You can get a grand slam at Denny's for alot cheaper. 8*)

28-Mar-08
Thunderflight count me in.

28-Mar-08
Brad,

Good luck! Did you get goggles?

Jake

28-Mar-08
I am pretty sure that Mr. Richie Bland completed an archery super slam as well.

28-Mar-08
SCI's Whitetailed Deer of the World Award does not require you to kill an estate deer. They have Estate categories but they are not required in any way to qualify for the award. You need 4(Bow) from the 13 available categories.

04-Apr-08
Dyrk Eddie also finished his slam. Tule elk may be added to the P&Y list making Adams and Bogner the only ones... I think! Ed F

04-Apr-08
Zbone most biologists recognise 38 subspecies of white-tail, 30 north of Panama. two, the Key Deer and the pearl islands white-tail of panama are not huntable. Otherwise a good goal.

Lucas

04-Apr-08
Dyrk has a Sheep Slam but not a Super slam he has about 4or5 animals to go.

04-Apr-08
You're right, my bad. He got his desert last year. Frank Noska is also close to his slam. Ed F

04-Apr-08
Frank Noska and Gary Martin both have just two animals to go I think. Tom Hoffman is the only one I know of that has all his animals qualifying for entry into P&Y records. Impressive.

04-Apr-08
Tom Taylor very likely has his as well.

04-Apr-08
Gary Martin needs a Mule Deer and a Bighorn - he has already killed both with rifle, but he needs them with bow for his archery "Super Slam".

04-Apr-08
I'm fairly sure that Dr. Warren Stricklin has completed the "super slam". DD

05-Apr-08
Wonder if any have attained a bow slam via 100% DIY? Impressive achievement either way, but DIY would be truly remarkable. I guess you'd have to reside in AK to do it nowadays, to get your Brown Bear, Griz and Dall Sheep by DIY. Polar Bear though I don't know if can ever be done w/o a guide.

05-Apr-08
now that fred eichler got his desert sheep isnt he one animal away also

05-Apr-08
Fred has ALL...he's got it....with TRAD too!

05-Apr-08
I don't think you can hunt in most of Canada without a guide. As a result, DIY would not be possible for 4 of the 5 caribou, stone sheep, Canadian moose, polar bear, and for the most part muskox.

Have to also hire a guide for brown/grizzly bear, mtn goat and dall sheep in Alaska. From my experience, I've had a lot less success when on guided hunts versus the hunts I do on my own. I think thats true of bowhunting, not likely true on a rifle hunt.

05-Apr-08
bb- yah, I agree....unless by chance the hunter is a Canadian resident. I believe they can go after some or all of those species you mentioned by DIY. Maybe not Polar Bears though, not really sure.

BTW, as far as the Canadian Moose, these could actually be taken by anyone via DIY, by drawing a tag in VT or NH or ME.

If I had unlimited time and lacked family obligations, I might actually give it a try.

Ah well, half a slam will probly have to do for me.

05-Apr-08
is half a slam a 2 rbi double?

05-Apr-08
Please make sure GSC/Ovis is compensated for each time you used the word "slam" in this thread. Oh, crap... >cha-ching<

28-Apr-08
It's 29 now!! From what I know, there are now only 2 or 3 who have the Super Slam. Better hurry, Tule elk season starts soon. Ed F

28-Apr-08
Its been 29 for quite some time.With the addition of CBG caribou.All the names metioned above have all 29.I dont think Tule elk will be on the list anytime soon but you never know.

I may never finish it but it never hurts to dream.

28-Apr-08
Since I lived in New Zealand one year and hunted NZ last April , no one has taken a whitetail with bow there yet.( Stewart Island)

I have the SCI Wh Deer Slam with bow, the Mx Wh Deer ( open range) that made the SCI 3 best animal with a Bow in their 2006 Awards issue. ( a 3rd beam 147 inches). I have a ways to go with the N Am 29, but do have the African 29 ( 31 animals and 17 different species with bow, all SCI Book animals ) . I did get the SCI to reduce the 4 sheep to just 2 with bow now for their N AM Slam ( 15) . It is Pretty expensive to take all 4 sheep with bow. My goal is the SCI N Am Slam 15 animals ( 2018, maybe).

Still have 18 to mount, and will have all in one room this July. Taxidermy fees and places to keep is another issue.

28-Apr-08
Chuck Adams book "Super Slam" lists 27 animals....it would 28 with the Central Barren Ground Caribou. What is #29?

28-Apr-08
tule

28-Apr-08
too-lee

28-Apr-08
Is Tule actually listed? Waterfowler mentioned that it isn't......

28-Apr-08
Super Slam is Archery isn't it? I think maybe ? Chuck Adams coined the phrase too?

29-Apr-08
I think if i had the money to do the supper slam I would just retire and live off of it, hunting elk mulley and whitetail and die happy:)

29-Apr-08
I meant 28 it was 27 before they added the last Caribou. My bad.

29-Apr-08
Super Slam was coined by Chuck Adams, for rifle hunters it was called the North American 30 (it would be 31 with Tule). They add Walrus and Jaguar, jaguar is no longer huntable in Mexico, but walrus is huntable in Nunvat. I think that Archie Nesbit took one with a bow about 4 years ago

Lucas

29-Apr-08
Just ran across this thread and will be glad to answer any questions. There is not an official 'list' of those completing the super slam. The closest we have to accurate record-keeping is a very time consuming effort by Bob Delaney (bowhunter and writer from CT who also serves in a fund raising capacity for P&Y). Bob has done an excellent job of interviewing all known superslammers and keeping up with as many statistics as he can. He plans on publishing this info soon. The one rule that all seem to abide by is that all game is to be taken legally and in a fair chase manner as defined by P&Y. Whether one harvests the 28 species recognized by P&Y or the 29 by B&C is a personal choice. Lucas, I did note your comments regarding walrus and jaguar. Unfortunately about 4 years ago, Canada did stop the bowhunting of Walrus. Jake aka medicinneman did a great job of listing most of those that have completed this achievement. I would like to add Dr. Bob Speegle who finally got his archery slam by taking a stone sheep at over 80 years of age. And Jake left my name off the list, probably just because he can be an ornery cuss sometimes. I think next time I catch him half frozen in a freezer getting acclimitized, I might just have to body slam him! Here is an interesting question. What did the majority of superslammers say is their favorite game to hunt and what did they think was the most difficult animal to bowkill? thanks richie

29-Apr-08
I say they pick whitetail as their favorite and goat as the hardest.

29-Apr-08
Thanks Richie, Can't wait to read whatever Bob comes up with. My hat is off to you for what you have accomplished. My answers are Whitetail deer for favorite with American elk coming in second. Coues Whitetail deer for the toughest. Ed F

29-Apr-08
I would pay for an admission ticket to watch Richie and Jake in a caged match. I would say that whitetail may be a favorite and stone sheep the hardest. I am curious to know what they say on this subject.

29-Apr-08
Everyone hit the nail on the head. Elk and whitetails were the favorites. The mountain goat was an excellent choice for difficult as it is a very physically demanding hunt, but actually the hunt success rates are fairly high. The most difficult animals were stone sheep, grizzly and coues deer. This answer was based primarily on the fact that it took on average multiple trips for these species. It probably averaged around 3 hunts for the coues and stone with the average 4 to 5 hunts for grizzly. Ned, I'm not sure I want to be in a cage with Jake. Once I really make him mad, my only chance will be to outrun him. richie

30-Apr-08
Richie,

You are KILLING me!! I actually sent you an e-mail to confirm that you had completed your slam, but by the time you got back to me, Cornfed had already listed you on here. If you are going to describe me as an ornery cuss (not that it isn't true), I may have to turn you down the next time that you want my Crown Royal!! Good to hear from you!!

I got both my grizzly bear and my Coues deer on the first bowhunt, but the Stone Sheep has definitely got to be near the top of the list.

Glad to hear that Bob Speegle completed his slam....isn't it true that he didn't start his archery Super Slam until he was about 65 years old? THAT is amazing, if true!!

Jake

01-May-08
Jake, good to hear from you. Next time we cross paths, the drinks are on me. I was fortunate enough to share a stone sheep camp with Bob Speegle in 2006, so I did get a chance to hear all about his hunting stories. Yes, Bob started his archery superslam when he was well in his 60's. Keep in mind, he had already completed the slam with his rifle several times. Interestingly, Bob's final two animals were Stone sheep and grizzly which he completed in '07. Congrats on your taking the Coues and grizz first go round. That is the exception. richie

07-May-08
In Chuck's book he said it took him 3 hunts to kill a mountain lion. Depending on how selective you are that could be one of the harder animals.

I'd say that Elk would be one of the favorites though-

michael

08-May-08
We need to add the great (and modest) Bob Ehle from Pennsylvania to the list. After quickly completing the slam, he has now turned into a bobcat killer and turkey hunter.

08-May-08
Tom,

Bob has a Grand Slam of sheep but I don’t think he has a Super Slam, he comes on the Bowsite every now and then maybe he will correct us.

John

10-May-08

Africanbowhunter's Link
Hi

I tooka 6 point Whitetail deer in NZ when I shot my film Bowhuntignthe South pacific 15 grand Slam Shot Rusa deer the first Whitetailed deer the first Hog deer largest, Axis Red Fallow

3 Buffalo one banten (the first) Chamois tahr etc

See WWW. Tinks.TV

Thanks Tink Nathan kerrville TX

14-May-08
There's another name that must be pretty close...Walt Palmer. He's a dentist in Minnesota, I believe. Met him a year ago at the P&Y convention. He was sitting with Rick Duggan, who completed his super slam with a recurve.

14-May-08
It's official. Tule elk is now a separate P&Y species catagory. That makes 29. I know Adams and Bogner have Tule elk. Do any of the other slammers have one. Ed F

14-May-08
bob speegle has tule

31-May-08
will wolf ever be considered?

and why not bobocat and lynx?

predator bias?

31-May-08
I think they are talking "Big Game". Wolf except in Alaska and some areas of Canada has been protected.

31-May-08
B&C is adding wolf. Don't know if P&Y will follow. Seasons are soon to come in ID and MT. They are being legally taken in WY right now.

02-Jun-08
"big game" is only a name, in some states Mountain lion is predator status, kill them with a small game license. in wisconsin deer are considered vermin in some areas and free tags to boot. it's what ever the commitees of these groups want to put in the mix. excample" walrus is or was on one of the list. ya it's big but most "hunting Joes" would not consider it "big game". and weather it is legal to hunt in one palce or another has little bearing on, if it's on some org. list. that just makes it more elitist.

let's not trival over trivals. as long as it's on yours or my "list"

let's go hunting

02-Jun-08
What is the story on an animal called the Nilgai that i heard was imported to Texas and has since become free ranging. Is that true, and how does that fit in with the superslam list??

03-Jun-08
Nilgai have always been fenced in and I don't think they are free ranging. Besides even if they were they would not be considered just as the Ibex and Oryx in NM aren't. Animals must be native to NA.

04-Jun-08
Go to www.lambsonart.com. Hayden and Dallen Lambson made the illustrations for a book called Barebow. Its about how Dennis Dunn harvested the North American Super Slam with a bow and arrow with no trigger release, no peep sight, and no pins. It was written by Dennis Dunn also.

09-Jun-08
It is perhaps timely that I registered with Bowsite.com today and stumbled upon this "thread" which seems to have gotten underway in March. Because of the research I've done for my forthcoming book that will hit Cabela's, Bass-Pro, and Sporrtsman's Warehouse this coming fall, I'm in a position to provide some further light and factual details regarding the North American Super Slam, and just who has and has not completed it.

As of July 1, 2008, the Pope & Young Club has announced it will begin accepting entries for Tule Elk from California. That means that the newly configured archery Super Slam will require 29 species rather than the long-standing 28. Unfortunately, however, the sad and misguided decision of the USF&W Service — announced just 3 weeks ago — to add the Polar Bear to the list of "threatened" species under the ESA will prevent all American hunters from bringing any such trophies across the border. So, unless you want to go and harvest a great white bear and then leave it up in Canada, the P & Y "Super Slam" will remain at 28, for all practical intents and purposes.

Chuck Adams completed his groundbreaking, first-ever archery Super Slam in January of 1990. After paying proper tribute to Chuck, the Preface to my book states the following:

"Over the ensuing 17 years since Chuck Adams completed his Super Slam, 13 other archers have managed to reach that same goal — and add in thee extra caribou species, as well, for a total of 28. In chronological order, they are Jimmie Ryan (AL), Tom Hoffman, Sr. (NY), Dr. Jack Frost (AK), Gary Bogner (MI), Archie Nesbitt (AB), Dennis Dunn (WA), Darren Collins (CO), Dr. Richie Bland (GA), Bob Fromme (CA), Rick Duggan (CO), Dr. Bob Speegle (TX), Fred Eichler (CO), and Randy Liljenquist (AZ)."

I feel pretty confident that that is a complete list at the moment. I know of several others archers who lack only one, two, or three animals of the long-standing 28: Walt Palmer, Tom Taylor, Gary Martin, and Frank Noska — among them. Many other bowhunters are pursuing the so-called "holy grail" of North American hunting, and there are probably a dozen or more that have already claimed over twenty of the species. Those I personally know in that group include Bob Delaney, Lee Veldhouse, Nathan Andersohnn, Ken Vorisek, Dyrk Eddie. I believe John MacPeak, Dwight Schuh, Tony Mudd, Warren Strickland, and M. R. James are all over that "twenty' threshold, as well. I suspect there are quite a few more in this latter category that I don't know about.

As for who — among the Super Slammers — have already taken a Tule Elk with a bow, my list may not be complete, but the ones I know have done so for sure are Chuck Adams, Bob Speegle, Gary Bogner, Richie Bland, and myself. I imagine Bob Fromme has also, since he lives there in California.

Regarding the question of who has put all 28 species into the Pope & Young Records, someone up above stated that only Tom Hoffman had done it. That is not quite true. In October of 2006, Jack Frost managed to do it with the taking of a fine Quebec-Labrador Caribou. Surprisingly, Chuck Adams cannot make the claim, because his Polar Bear was a female that did not score 19 or better.

As for Yours Truly, only 21 of my 29 species were of sufficiently high quality to meet the P & Y minimums. Of course, until such time as old age knocks me into the grave or a wheelchair, I intend to chip away at the challenge of "upgrading" those remaining 8. I may not get there, but the attempted journey will be fun. One always has to have a challenge, right?

The full title of my book is BAREBOW! An Archer's Fair-Chase Taking of North America's Big-Game 29. For anyone interested in learning more about it, you can visit my website at www.str8arrows.com. It is liberally illustrated with the remarkable wildlife art of Hayden and Dallen Lambson.

Ciao for now!

09-Jun-08
Unreal what a feat, and expense to complete.

It is possible to do it DIY, but you must have lived in Canada then Alaska or vice versa. That way you get all sheep and bou.

I once asked in anyone completed DIY sheep slam and no one thought anyone had so DIY all 28 seems highly unlikely.

Heck if I take 10 of them I will be HAPPY in my lifetime. I think I could actually hit 15 if I really wanted too.

Can anyone list all 28? Not even sure what they all are.

09-Jun-08
Alaskan Brown Bear

Black Bear

Grizzly Bear

Polar Bear

Bison

Barren Ground Caribou

Central Canada b-g Caribou

Mountain Caribou

Quebec Labrador Caribou

Woodland Caribou

Mountain Lion

Columbia Blacktail Deer

Sitka Blacktail Deer

Coues Deer

Mule Deer

Whitetail Deer

Roosevelt's Elk

American Elk

Rocky Mountain Goat

Alaskan-Yukon Moose

Canada Moose

Shira's Moose

Musk Ox

Pronghorn Antelope

Bighorn Sheep

Dall Sheep

Desert Bighorn Sheep

Stone Sheep

Tule Elk...

as for me, I've only taken 7, but will hopefully add a Bighorn this fall then if all goes as planned, start chipping away at it one at a time.

I guess we all probably have that goal

Hey, if anyone want's to start a reality show where the host tries to complete the list I wanna be the host!

good hunting

michael

09-Jun-08
I would love to be that host also. I can only imagine. I have 11 and hope to be on the list someday. I will die trying if I don't get there. Ned

09-Jun-08
Could we take that list of the 28....er....29 species a little farther? Now that the Tule Elk has apparently been added, could someone list the scores required for each of the twenty nine, in order to qualify for the P&Y book?

09-Jun-08

bearhunter's Link
check out this link for scores

09-Jun-08
Alaska Brown Bear 20

Black Bear 18

Grizzly Bear 19

Polar Bear 20

Bison 100

Barren Ground Caribou* 325

Central Canada Barren Ground Caribou* 300

Mountain Caribou* 300

Quebec-Labrador Caribou* 325

Woodland Caribou* 220

Cougar 13 8/16

Columbian Blacktail Deer (Typical)* 90

Columbian Blacktail Deer (Non-Typical)* 125

Sitka Blacktail Deer* 75

Coues' Deer (Typical)* 65

Coues' Deer (Non-Typical)* 80

Mule Deer (Typical)* 145

Mule Deer (Non-Typical)* 170

Whitetail Deer (Typical)* 125

Whitetail Deer (Non-Typical)* 170

Roosevelt's (Olympic) Elk* 225

American Elk (Typical)* 260

American Elk (Non-Typical)* 335

Alaska-Yukon Moose* 170

Canada Moose* 135

Shiras' Moose* 125

Muskox 90

Pronghorn Antelope 67

Rocky Mountain Goat 40

Bighorn Sheep 140

Dall's Sheep 120

Desert Bighorn Sheep 120

Stone Sheep 120

An * means that they are also accepted with velvet-

Good hunting-

Michael

09-Jun-08
Dennis,

Please check your sources regarding the polar bear. I agree with Mn_archer...... you need 20 inches, not 19 for a polar bear to make the P&Y book. Perhaps you were thinking of the Grizzly bear?

In "Super Slam", written by Chuck Adams, on page 289, Adams writes "......and flopped down like a contented cat. He wasn't scared of us!" Then on page 290, Adams continues, stating.....The polar bear turned to face me at 15 yards, popping his teeth and growling like a junkyard dog. I drew, planted my sight pin under his chin, and let the arrow fly." There are many direct quotes in Adams book stating that the polar bear that he killed was a male, NOT a female. Perhaps he has killed more than one?

09-Jun-08
Are Tule Elk only found in California? Can they be bowhunted by non-residents? Do you have to draw a tag, and if so, how tough are the tags to draw?

10-Jun-08
Jake— I got your bowsite reply to my private message. Yes, I had read the entire thread before I wrote my message, and I was trying to tie a lot of speculative loose ends together. Speegle and Bland had been suggested by others, but Liljenquist had not been mentioned at all. You're right: I was thinking of Grizzly when I cited a score of 19, rather than 20, for Polar Bear.

As for Chuck Adam's Polar Bear, I've read his story in SUPER SLAM! more than once. I certainly don't know with certainty that his Polar Bear was a female, but I've been told that by others, and the bear's head in the photo in his book looks like a sow's head to me. I sure could be wrong, but It seems odd that a male would not have scored at least 20, when you consider that there are female bears listed in the Pope & Young Records scoring as much as 25 and 1/16th. I realize that in his story, Chuck uses the words "he" and "his" while describing the drama as it unfolded. However, at the end of the story, with the bear dead, the language switches to neutral: He writes, "The bear was a mature adult". "I've filed paperwork to get it into the United States." One can draw one's own conclusions, I guess. What I do know is that his bear was never entered into P & Y, and I have no doubt Chuck would have entered it had it met the minimum score requirement.

--- Dennis

10-Jun-08

Hollywood's Link
Medicinemann,

Tule elk are only found in CA. They are one of the greatest conservation stories in U.S. history. From a population of aproximately 500,000 they were decimated by the market hunting of Ca's gold-rush era and subsequent growth. They received formal protection in 1873. By 1934 tule elk had been transplanted to 22 different locations. Currently there are 21 tule elk herds comprised of aproximately 3,800 individuals.

Currently 168 tule elk tags are awarded to hunters. ONLY ONE TAG IS AWARDED TO NON-RESIDENTS, through the lottery draw!

You would probably do better to pursue a Private Land Management tag(PLM TAG). The list can be found at the link above. Be ready to invest $12,000 or more to add tule elk to your trophy room.

Don.

10-Jun-08
Small potatoes for JakO

10-Jun-08
Dennis I am looking forward to reading your book. I'm kinda facinated with the Super Slam quest. Not for myself, but through other bowhunters stories. I thought that Chuck Adams Roosevelt elk was not a P&Y qualifier. Not sure though. Bob Fromme does not have a Tule elk even though he does live in Ca.

Getting a Tule elk tag through the draw is difficult for a resident and close to impossible for a non resident. Last year there was about 80 PLM Tule elk bull tags available. Most of these tags are for sale. I have two friends that killed bulls on PLM tags for half of what Hollywood quoted. Ed F

10-Jun-08
Jake, how do you spell rounding error? ykwis

13-Jun-08
Dennis

I just checked out your website . Is that the correct price on your book ( 95.00 ) . I though that was a little pricey . Seems to me I only paid about 40 for Chucks book.

13-Jun-08
"I just checked out your website . Is that the correct price on your book ( 95.00 ) . I though that was a little pricey . Seems to me I only paid about 40 for Chucks book."

Thats not right. (I only paid $25)

I'll buy Dennis' book too if it shows up at Borders.

I'm really waiting for Jakes book a spin off of Elmer Keith's "Hell I was there" LOL

28-Sep-22
TTT

29-Sep-22
How many more Bowsiters have joined the ranks of SS status since this thread was started?

29-Sep-22
I don't know if he is registered on Bowsite but I believe Frank Noska has two. I just skimmed the above and didn't see his name.

29-Sep-22
Quote: "didn't see his name". Probably because this thread was last active 14 years ago. But yes indeed, Frank has at least 2 slams.

Noska Completes 2nd Archery Super Slam

29-Sep-22
Tom Hoffman was the first to do it and have all species qualify and entered into P&Y. There likely has been a few additional guys do it since but I don’t know their names.

29-Sep-22
I've completed the Manitoba Slam.

LOL in all seriousness Tom Miranda's DVD series on the Super Slam is one of the best hunting DVD's I've ever watched. It's so well done. You can't help but be inspired to get out there and hunt after watching it. It's been a few years, I might need to dust it off and set it in the player again!

29-Sep-22
Archery Super Slams registered as of fall 2022: order listed after the name: Chuck Adams, 1 Jimmie Ryan, 2 Tom Hoffman, 3 Jack Frost, 4 Gary Bogner, 5 Archie Nesbitt, 6 Dennis Dunn, 7 Darren Collins, 8 Richie Bland, 9 Rick Dugan, 10 Bob Spiegle, 11 (Deceased) Randy Lilliquist, 12 Frank Noska, 13 (has two) Gary Martin, 14 Walt Palmer, 15 George Harms, 16 Tom Miranda, 17 Ken Vorsek, 18 Jake Ensign, 19 Casey Brooks, 20 Mike Traub, 21 Jim Wondzell, 22 Chuck Brewer, 23 Jim Horneck, 24 Chase Fulcher, 25A Warren Strickland, 25B Anna Voresek, 27 George Lawrence III, 28 Ed DeYoung, 29 Nate Andersohn, 30 Mark Cuppetilli, 31 Mark Beeler, 32 Allyn Ladd, 33 Joel Johnson, 34 Greg Bokash, 35 Kyle Hudgins, 36 Don Thompson, 37 Jeb Balise, 38 Joel Maxfield, 39 Kurt Keskimaki, 40 Ned Greer, 41 Preston Farrier, 42 Tim Metcalf, 43

• Sitka Gear