Contributors to this thread:
carpenter 27-Nov-08
Blacktail Bob 27-Nov-08
XTEC 29-Nov-08
Bentshaft 30-Nov-08
'Ike' 30-Nov-08
ivanok1634 21-Mar-21
27-Nov-08
I would like to know a few things about the X-Tech,like what year or years were they made,the IBO and general opinion of this bow- fast smooth quiet? I know Hoyt has a great following,I am trying to get into compound bows,any info would be great.

27-Nov-08
I had one and liked it. When I lost it while I was being washed down the Eklutna River, I bought an UltraTech to replace it. I like the UltraTech better, but the XTech is a fine bow too.

29-Nov-08
I like mine and have not found a better bow yet. 4th set of new cables and strings this year. decided to go w/WC and a good choice it was. I did put an STS on mine but still have the string leeches on it. May try and remove this year. I am shooting 291 fps>>>

no reason for me to switch to newer cause mine works fine.

30-Nov-08
I love mine ...can't find fault with it ....it's fast, accurate, easy to tune and stays tuned, reliable, shoots broadheads like a dream, right size and weight, great grip ( Hoyt's best grip IMO )....a shooter built like a tank!

30-Nov-08
'XTec' great Hoyt bow, made in 2003-2005 range...

21-Mar-21
I could not choose a quality outsourcing, and I really needed it. I was in dire need of customer support to develop my business quickly and to increase my income. I made up my mind to choose saas customer success best practices after evaluating the offers and I was not mistaken. This is a real outsourcing solution for your team that has advantages over other solutions. One of them is the use of advanced tools for working with support customers. I have never regretted having contacted them. I can confidently recommend this service to you if you need a good outsourcing. Thanks to them you will have a clear strategy of development.

• Sitka Gear