bluegrass 06-Jul-09
ricketts 06-Jul-09
HuntinHabit 06-Jul-09
HerdManager 06-Jul-09
JGG 07-Jul-09
wazmac 14-Nov-17
wazmac 14-Nov-17
15-Jun-09
Am purchasing a deer cart this year. One style has the wheels in the center and the body of the deer rides over the wheels. The other is more like a golf cart with the wheels at the bottom and the deer rides above the wheels. Any thoughts on what you find good or bad about your style.

Thanks

15-Jun-09
I like the kind with about 20 hp and four wheel drive.

15-Jun-09
I have the cabelas Super Mag Hauler, I have had it for around 15 yrs they still sell them I have hauled out 2 deer treestand and climbing sticks on them in one trip many times, I use bunge cords to secure everything, I think it is a very good cart, sure beats dragging, can't use 4 wheelers where we hunt.

15-Jun-09

15-Jun-09
I built my own. Big solid rubber tires. (No Flats) Thin walled tubing and web straps. (Light Weight). Folds. (Compact) The fold is over the axil so that a deer is on the center of gravity, directly over the wheels. (I can lift a 200lb. deer with two fingers.) Add a belt to attach to your hips when you pull and it makes a tuff job easier. The only thing I would add to my cart is a bar in front of the wheels to deflect it off a small tree. (Like a wheel guard). Anything with these features would be good.

16-Jun-09
I love my Ameristep backpack cart. Easily packed in at about 20#. Small, mobile, strong. Hauled out a few deer- three of them were whoppers at around 180# dressed- all worked well. Weight sits on the wheels, which are set at an angle outward so it is not tippy. Good design. . . well thought out.

04-Jul-09
We hunt deep in public land that don't allow 4 wheelers and have been using carts for many years. Most of the carts we have are a home made single wheel carts with handles in the front and back and are about 8 or 9 feet long. Work great if you have 2 guys but take up a lot of room.

I picked up a Cabelas super mag and highly recommend it if you are draggin one out by yourself. I have pulled 9 deer over 3 years with that cart and it has stood up well. Before that I had an Ameristep with the plastic spoked wheels and it broke down in a swamp on its 2nd deer. Had to get the towstrap out of the truck for that deer.

05-Jul-09
Look at the Versa cart. They are a sponser of the bowsite. I have one and love it. If you have alot of terrain I dont think anything will work better.

05-Jul-09
We've hauled out many elk with Cabela's Super Mag Hauler. Never used it for deer, but if it works great for elk, a deer should be a piece of cake.

05-Jul-09
polaris

05-Jul-09
I gotta agree, the Cabelas super mag is the best of all that I have used.

06-Jul-09

BroHunts's embedded Photo
BroHunts's embedded Photo

BroHunts's Link
You need to check out the Neet Kart. Its advantages far outway anything I've ever used. It is one slick cart!

06-Jul-09

tnt1960's embedded Photo
tnt1960's embedded Photo
This is the cart that I use.

06-Jul-09
Thanks guys. I got the Cabela's Magnum carrier and I think it will fit the bill just fine.

06-Jul-09
NXT Versa-Cart. Goes over all kinds of trees/logs and is awesome.

06-Jul-09
Can't find the "Versa Cart" on the sponser list; where would one go for a look, Thanks Gregg

06-Jul-09
Versa cart works really well for me.

06-Jul-09

ricketts's embedded Photo
ricketts's embedded Photo
This works for me!!

06-Jul-09
Cheater. I suppose you put the deer in your pickup to go to the check station instead of a horse and buggy too.... 8^)

06-Jul-09
NXT SHOT VERSACART 950 Clearwater Road North Augusta, SC 29841 803-593-9282 803-215-2509 - cell e-mail [email protected]

07-Jul-09
Thank You, "HerdManager", Gregg

14-Nov-17
I've had a summit deer cart for a number of years now and it's been a great purchase!

Have heard good stuff about the Kill Shot game carts as well though.

https://catchthemeasy.com/best-deer-cart-reviews/ has haulers that you can check out in more detail.

14-Nov-17

wazmac's Link
I've had a summit deer cart for a number of years now and it's been a great purchase!

Have heard good stuff about the Kill Shot game carts as well though.

https://catchthemeasy.com/best-deer-cart-reviews/ has haulers that you can check out in more detail.

• Sitka Gear