Toppy 29-Sep-22
Strang Music 29-Sep-22
Mule Power 29-Sep-22
Highlife 29-Sep-22
PECO2 30-Sep-22
Highlife 30-Sep-22
PECO2 30-Sep-22
03-Jun-10
just wanted to ask everyone who has hunted with a guide or outfitter to post a review in the provided section. doing research for an upcoming hunt is how i found "bowsite". i think it can be a powerful tool for all hunters to use and provides a means to call attention to both "good" and "bad" hunts. it allows us to kinda protect one another. i understand some may be scared to put into print and open to the world what their opinions are, but i think they can simply put to contact them privately. "bad" outfitters use the internet to lure in "victims". we can use it to defeat them and to call attention to the honest ones. make sense? another good web site is huntinfo.com.

29-Sep-22

Toppy's embedded Photo
Tad Ladd free range Whitetails
Toppy's embedded Photo
Tad Ladd free range Whitetails
Tad Ladd Western Kentucky Whitetails is the most professional whitetail hunting service in the country. I’ve been fortunate to hunt there 4 times and have harvested 3 bucks and one doe. Great stand sets, monster deer and 5 star lodging is what I like at 71 yrs old. Great people that treat You like family.

29-Sep-22
Well said and accurate

29-Sep-22
Wow that’s digging deep! 2010!

29-Sep-22
They just posted a boatload of reviews

30-Sep-22
And yet every season, people get burned by the same outfitters with multiple bad reviews on here.

30-Sep-22
I can't help myself but here it goes Cody Carr Cody Carr

Cody Carr

30-Sep-22
Cody Carr, Whitetail Heaven, the most recent MILLIGAN BRAND OUTFITTERS has many bad reviews.

• Sitka Gear