Lechwe 24-Nov-11
pirogue 24-Nov-11
Boone 24-Nov-11
goyt 25-Nov-11
MassBucks 25-Nov-11
Stik'n String 26-Nov-11
zipper 26-Nov-11
24-Nov-11
Please help me compare Gene's latest book Come November to -Hunting rutting whitetails. I'm interested in purchasing Come november and have read Rutting whitetails.

24-Nov-11

Lechwe's Link
It is a more up to date book. Both are worth having if that is your question.

Buckskin and Bone is his newest book. Go to brothers of the bow and you can order both and even get Barry's while you're at it. Great reads.

24-Nov-11
When you can't get it anymore and it becomes half the sought after classic as "Bowhunting Rutting Whitetails", you'll wish you had it. All three are in my library.

24-Nov-11
I have an autographed hard cover copy of the classic "Hunting Rutting Whitetails" if anyone is interested in buying it!

25-Nov-11
I have an autographed copy of "Bowhunting Rutting Whitetails" If someone would like to buy it.

25-Nov-11
I have an autographed copy of "Hunting Rutting Whitetails" and its not for sale! read it atleast twice a year and still find great info in it.

26-Nov-11
Buckskin and Bone is the better book.

26-Nov-11
Gene's books are full of insights and pearls of wisdom accumulated over 50 years of hunting all over North America and Africa. He has a way of writing that is like he is having a conversation with one of his buddies. His books have saved me years of groping around in the dark, and have given me a better understanding of whitetail behavior, movement and tactics then all of the other books I have read combined. Whats the problem with moving to Iowa ? It is the Field of Dreams isn't it?

• Sitka Gear