Huntcell 23-Feb-15
Huntcell 23-Feb-15
Bou'bound 23-Feb-15
Cajunarcher 23-Feb-15
Toby 25-Feb-15
19-Mar-13

>>>--arrow1-->'s embedded Photo
Due to some unexpected work in Az I decided to try a Mtn Lion hunt. I contacted Mark Buehrer at Bowhunting Safari Consultants and after a couple of calls I decided to go with Lloyd Nielson of Sunrise Outfitters. Most of the outfitters I talked to said it was pretty late to go Lion hunting but Lloyd said he preferred to hunt the dry ground for Mtn Lions. I went with Lloyd and what a great time I had both hunting and for my wife and myself the sight seeing after the hunt. To make a long story short I was successful (on the first day) and would tell everyone to go with Lloyd. You won't regret it. I will caution you be in good shape when you get there. You can call Mark at 800-833-9777 or [email protected]

19-Mar-13

19-Mar-13

19-Mar-13

19-Mar-13
Nice!!

Congrats

Good luck, Robb

19-Mar-13

19-Mar-13
Nice cat congrats!

19-Mar-13
Congrats!

19-Mar-13
Did you get some indian tacos too?

Congrats on the cat!

19-Mar-13
Yes we need,,,All the people were very nice out there.

19-Mar-13
Congrats on the cat!!!

OFFHNTN

19-Mar-13
Congrats...I hunted with the boys a few years ago. Didn't get my cat, but had a great hunt and great time. They are truely "good guys"...

19-Mar-13
Was loyd your guide or his brother? I hunted with his brother in December of 2007 and took a nice Tom on the second day.

Nice lion. The photos of the country are giving me flashbacks of almost falling down one of those cliffs.

19-Mar-13
Great, short and sweet! Congrats

19-Mar-13
Went with Lloyd 10 years ago and also got a lion on Day 1. Nice guy! (And the Navajo tacos were great.)

19-Mar-13
Very nice! congrats on your experience & your cat!

19-Mar-13
Very nice! congrats on your experience & your cat!

19-Mar-13
awesome!

20-Mar-13
Yes Lloyd was my guide,,,He was great with us couldn't have wanted a better hunt ! After my hunt Lloyd took my wife and I sight seeing it was GREAT...!

20-Mar-13
Awesome cat, congrats! Mountain lion hunting is TOUGH, but what an adventure it is when you look back on it!

20-Mar-13
His brother LeRoy does not guide anymore that I know of. He still runs dogs, but don't think that he is guiding.

20-Mar-13
Congrats on a great kitty Steve! I had heard that you got one. Sounds like a cool trip!

21-Mar-13
Shiras

Thank You for the heads up on Leroy I was not sure if he was guiding anymore or not.

21-Mar-13
bghunter, Don't take my word as the gospel, but I think that is the case. Oh, and I'm a French model in case you wanted to know since this is the internet.

21-Mar-13
Nice cat! I have one drying right now that I'm hanging in my studio. I built a nice sandstone rock for it but i really like that rock behind you in the pic with you holding that cat up. That would be a really cool rock with your lion standing on it. The four corners is a beautiful place to live and hunt. Congrats again!

21-Mar-13
bonjour....

Shiras even sounds kind French, not as French as say, Lefemine, but kinda..... heheheh....

Congrats on the cat! Those hunts seem to be either quick and easy or impossible quests. Hit or miss.

Pretty cool. Enjoy. Thanks for the report, although a bit more story would be kinda nice.... =D

23-Mar-13
Not sure yet if I am going to mount it or just tan and hang it and boil the skull. I could use the money for another hunt.

24-Mar-13
Very nice cat, congratulations

24-Mar-13
I did mine as a full mount and it is one of the most commented mounts in the house. But also the most expensive.

18-Feb-15
I hunted with LeRoy December 2014 and killed a 170 pound, five year old Tom on the third day.

He and I still stay in touch, and he IS still guiding. Got a cat for a young lady a few weeks back.

19-Feb-15
Awesome!!

19-Feb-15
great cat. more details on the hunt please.

20-Feb-15
CAn someone explain the the apeal of hunting a cat with dogs then shooting it from a tree?

20-Feb-15
Hunted with Lloyd years ago. He is a great guide and an awesome person to hunt with. I also booked with Mark Buehrer of Bowhunting Safari Consultants.

23-Feb-15
Anyone considering a cat hunt should really look at Lloyd. I would go back in a heart beat. Take your wife! I did and Lloyd was very helpful pointing out places for her to go while I hunted and then took us site seeing after the hunt. I also booked through Mark Buehrer.

23-Feb-15
Congrats on a great cat!

23-Feb-15
Ole Coyote, Your question alone makes a person suspect. Cat are very elusive and are difficult to hunt any other way.

The warden was very happy I took this cat. Just 2 weeks before my harvest They released 25 sheep in that canyon. From what I saw from the tracks we had several cats to track and the population is very health.

Try it you might like it. It was a thrill. We used only one dog.

23-Feb-15

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
hunted with Lloyd awhile back, he is dedicated hard

driving houndsmen, never found out what those cats did to

him but he is relentless in putting his hunters on to

them. buddy went a few years latter and shot one with the

bow also.

23-Feb-15

on the ground