GLP 19-Mar-19
Ken Moody Safaris 19-Mar-19
ground hunter 19-Mar-19
12yards 21-Mar-19
Jack Harris 21-Mar-19
Ken Moody Safaris 21-Mar-19
KYGrousehunter44 25-Jun-19
12-May-13
Does anyone know if these heads are still being produced anywhere? If not does anyone know of any existing lots being sold?

Ken Moody

12-May-13
Not made but four on eBay now

12-May-13
Grants correct....Jeff Anderson sold the company to Big Bucks ( Targeteers ) in Saddle Brook NJ Besides EBay...they would be your best bet for getting some.

15-May-13
Does anyone know if Jeff is still living? He still holds the patents on that head. Can't find Big Bucks listed anywhere on the web. That's where the few packs I have left originated.

Ken Moody

15-May-13

Glunt@work's Link
Its under Targeteers. I as in there back in the '90s. Only shop I ever visited where graffiti on 3D targets was the issue of the day. No idea if heads are available other than used.

15-May-13
Jeff passed away years ago...

15-May-13
Thanks. I called Targeteers and after they stopped laughing they said they haven't carried the Anderson's in years :) I thought Jeff had passed. I really like the design on the head and thought about having some manufactured but needed to contact the patent holder. If he is deceased I assume the patents passed on to his children.

16-May-13
I thought Targetteers owned the patent ....they sold them for years under their own product name (Big Bucks) Maybe they just bought the manufacturing rights... I may have a couple laying around if you want them....

17-May-13
Ken

I think I've got a 'few' Anderson 'Mini-Mags' in my 'just in case' box; they need to be resharpened. The mini's were 4 bladed (like the mags) weighed 125 gr, and had a 1 1/4 cut. Send me a PM with your address adn I'll pop'em in the mail, if you're interested.

Rick

21-May-13
Thanks. PM on the way. I rec'd another PM last week and was told that Jeff's son was on here a couple of years ago soliciting opinions for future manufacture of the Anderson's. Anyone know how to get in touch with him?

Ken Moody

21-May-13
Ken

I replied a few minutes ago. Will let you know when they're TN bound.

You're correct, there was a thread about Anderson broadheads a year or so. I don't remember, however, if he was discussing bringing them back on the market.

21-May-13
Ken, I have a pack that I shot 1 out of and never could get hem to fly. I will give them to you if you want them. They are the 245's

22-May-13
I have 3 or 4 packs plus several replacement blades. I have seriously considered going back to them. Great broadheads.

19-Mar-19
I know it’s an old post but if you’re still looking Ken I may be getting some.

Which ones are ya looking for?

19-Mar-19
Thanks but I’ve moved on to other heads.

19-Mar-19
Always wondered why no one tried to make a similar broad head . Closest I have found in the slick trick 1&1/4.

19-Mar-19
I liked the Anderson’s when they hit the market. Very versatile head.

19-Mar-19
I saw 4 packs sold 2 weeks ago at a sportsman rummage sale...... depends on where you live,,, lots sold in Wisconsin during the day,,,, they are out there.....I just bought at the same sale, Razor Caps 125 grain, new in the package for 10.oo a pack

21-Mar-19
Seriously, are they better than heads offered today? Or are we waxing nostalgic here?

21-Mar-19
"Seriously, are they better than heads offered today? Or are we waxing nostalgic here?" Yeah that's what I thought, but I can put the OP in contact with someone that knows these heads extremely well and knew the manufacturer... It is hard to imagine you could not find the best BH ever made being produced today so why shoot anything less?

21-Mar-19
This thread is six years old! No longer interested. Thanks.

25-Jun-19
Let's not give up on Jeff Anderson's legacy. Several years ago I made a call to Muzzy, and talked to a tech there. He said that Jeff was involved in the development of Muzzy's line of broadheads. They certainly do share some design features. The Anderson was an excellent head. It was very durable (as per my target practice methods prove). I used the 4 blade in a 2 blade configuration. I shot a little buck in WV in my college days and darn near split the animal's heart in two. The funny thing is that the deer didn't feel it, and continued eating acorns off the forest floor. I thought I missed when the deer staggered and toppled. I grew up in NJ, on the border of Somerset and Mercer counties. At the time we had a lot of deer, but we didn't have the overpopulation problem that has plagued the area since (after I moved away of course). This was very early in my bowhunting career (circa 1982). I had the privilege of being graced by the arrival of a god awful monster typical with two rocking chairs on his head in perfect symmetry. This buck was truly awesome and still haunts me to this day. I wonder if this is the same buck Jeff Anderson touted in his ads with the Anderson Magnums in Bowhunter Magazine. The one he killed, if not the same deer was certainly a good selling point. Hat's off to you, Jeff.

• Sitka Gear