Sitka Mountain Gear
Selkirk Spike Tent
Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Heat 30-Jul-13
scrapwood 31-Jul-13
Heat 31-Jul-13
30-Jul-13
Does anyone have any experience with the Selkirk Spike Tent from the Wall Tent Shop? I just noticed this tent as an option for a canvas shelter that can accept a wood stove, and sets up easier than your typical wall tent with internal frame. They come in three sizes 10x10, 12x12, and 14x14. Sewn-in floor, 4 ft walls, two doors with storm flaps, two screened windows, stove jack, aluminum frame. I can't find ANY reviews on this tent, good or bad. Thoughts on Wall Tent Shop out of Idaho in general? Anyone know where their tents are sewn?

31-Jul-13
I have a 10 x 12 wall tent from WTS and I have been happy with it. I also got a four dog stove from him. Had mine about 3 years now. He was fine when talking on the phone, answered all my questions and helped me choose the right setup for my needs. Freight wasn't too bad, at the time he was using a freight/LTL shipper because it was cheaper than UPS/FedEx. Ask him anything you want I'm sure he will tell you all you want, including where the tents are sewn. I think the tents are sewn in Seattle, or at least they were. FWIW - he is retired military.

31-Jul-13
Thanks Scrapwood!

• Sitka Gear