Moultrie Mobile
Chased by a crazy moose today - scary!!!
Moose
Contributors to this thread:
Jaquomo 01-May-14
Stekewood 01-May-14
Chip T. 01-May-14
rgb 01-May-14
orionsbrother 01-May-14
Thornton 01-May-14
JEG 01-May-14
BB 02-May-14
Teeton 02-May-14
Quinn @work 02-May-14
Jaquomo 02-May-14
Rayzor 02-May-14
Shadow Man 02-May-14
Beendare 02-May-14
tobinsghost 02-May-14
orionsbrother 02-May-14
slapshot 02-May-14
Charlie Rehor 02-May-14
Zbone 02-May-14
Bill in MI 02-May-14
Rick M 02-May-14
midwest 02-May-14
kellyharris 02-May-14
Bear Track 02-May-14
Julius K 02-May-14
John Haeberle 02-May-14
Bowboy 02-May-14
BTM 02-May-14
tobinsghost 02-May-14
tobinsghost 02-May-14
SteveB 02-May-14
Keith in colorado 02-May-14
LBshooter 02-May-14
Jaquomo 02-May-14
midwest 02-May-14
Brotsky 02-May-14
orionsbrother 02-May-14
Jaquomo 02-May-14
Florida Mike 02-May-14
Brotsky 02-May-14
Doubleforky 02-May-14
IdyllwildArcher 02-May-14
boothill 02-May-14
Jaquomo 02-May-14
diggerson 02-May-14
Owl 02-May-14
midwest 02-May-14
sureshot 02-May-14
DJ 02-May-14
ki-ke out 02-May-14
Medicinemann 02-May-14
APauls 02-May-14
Jaquomo 02-May-14
orionsbrother 02-May-14
Jaquomo 02-May-14
drycreek 02-May-14
TD 02-May-14
mainbrdr 02-May-14
Inshart 02-May-14
Dinkshooter@work 02-May-14
bb 02-May-14
Dinkshooter@work 02-May-14
Rick M 03-May-14
Jaquomo 03-May-14
Don K 03-May-14
orionsbrother 03-May-14
bill v 05-May-14
Ace 05-May-14
Jeff Holchin 05-May-14
standswittaknife 05-May-14
Kevin Dill 05-May-14
Hammer 05-May-14
Jaquomo 05-May-14
Ace 05-May-14
Hammer 05-May-14
Surfbow 05-May-14
Inshart 05-May-14
rtkreaper 06-May-14
Jim D 06-May-14
Bow Ben AK. 08-May-14
Jaquomo 08-May-14
Jaquomo 08-May-14
Jaquomo 08-May-14
AndyJ 10-May-14
01-May-14
So this afternoon I was out on a fitness hike near my cabin, carrying a half-loaded Badlands 4500. About 1/4 mile up the road I spotted a cow moose browsing in the aspens. Normal scene up there, and I ordinarily just give them a wide berth and continue on. Except she started coming after me. What I'm about to describe will sound unbelievable, but it's absolutely true. Never experienced anything like it.

I was close to a neighbor's weekend cabin so I ran behind it, but she kept trotting around after me so I faked her one way and ran the other way. She came back around that side. I faked her back to the front to try to head me off and when she cleared the corner I dove off the 40 degree slope - covered with snow and mud - and ran down the steep, slippery hill 150 yards toward the tree and willow cover in the creek bottom.

About 3/4 of the way down I looked back and saw her coming back around the cabin. She spotted me and started trotting and sliding down the hill. I got to the bottom and ran through the willows and spruces, over and around a couple big deadfalls, reached the runoff-swollen creek, and stumbled across it on the slick rocks. By that time she was in the bottom, barreling through the spruces on my trail through the snow.

I then tried to climb out on the other side of the creek but a big deadfall spruce blocked me about 15 feet in, so I dove back into the creek and ran upstream 30 yards, twisting my ankle before leaping behind a fallen log beside the creek just as she came out of the willows. She followed my track up out of the creek on the other side (my side...) and started searching for me. I was lying on my side in a foot of wet snow in blue jeans, soaked from the knees down, 40 degrees with wind-chill on top of that.

She began to HUNT me. Luckily she hadn't seen me run upstream on that final dash. She tracked back and forth through the willows and timber, while I lay totally still. There was a big deadfall between me and her that served as a barrier. Besides being cold and soaked on one side, adrenaline had me pretty amped. Then my phone rang and she locked onto the source of the ring.

I fished it out of my pocket and got the damn thing shut off, but not before she figured out where it was coming from. She paced back and forth on the other side of the deadfall but since she couldn't see me and I didn't move, she finally gave up and continued her search downstream, but not before backtracking on "our" trail back across the creek one time to make sure.

After about 20 more minutes I finally took a chance and snuck out of there. When I got back up on the hill I spotted her bedded down about 70 yards from where I'd been laying, head swiveling all around.

I've called bears in and shot them on the ground with a stickbow, had a showdown at 10 feet with a cougar in heavy timber, shot a bull elk with a longbow at 3 yards, running at me with his antlers lowered, but I've never been shook up like that. Freaked me out all afternoon and into the evening. I'm just now getting back together. She was searching for me, and I'm not sure what she'd have done if she found me. This was the one time I didn't bother to carry, since I was going out in mid-day for only a couple miles.

Thank goodness the 9 week "new" hip held up on the run-slide down the steep, muddy, snowy hill while I was carrying a pack. What a freaky experience!! I had photos on my phone of her while she was hunting me, but when I started sneaking out to leave my LG fell out of my breast pocket and down the creek, so those photos are gone, along with the phone. Bummer, but I'm just happy to be out of there.

01-May-14
Wow. Scary stuff. Glad you made it out OK, physically anyway!

01-May-14
Maybe she didn't like the fact that you are retired now.:) Glad the hip got you thru the ordeal.

01-May-14
Glad you're OK! I guess now we have another selling point for hip replacement surgery - "do it and you'll be able to outrun crazed moose!" Kinda like back when PF Flyers sneakers were guaranteed to make you run faster!

01-May-14
Glad you're OK and the stress test on the hip went well. That's really weird. I've had cows with calves give me the hairy eyeball and even step towards me, but never follow me. But even on my solo trips, I was accompanied by a dog. You are going to have to be more careful around females.

Insert Proust quote here.

01-May-14
At least you didn't shoot her like that snowmobiler did on Youtube.

01-May-14
Wow, thats crazy. I've heard of cow moose being very protective of calves. Do you think she had a newborn nearby? Seems kinda early for that, wouldn't expect them calving for a couple more weeks.

02-May-14

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
Lou that sounds as if you had a very exciting day! Ha Ha

A few years back I was out taking photos and ran into a bear that didn't run, but rather walked towards me, and finally started circling me and the circle kept getting closer and closer. I finally picked up a good sized stick and when it got too close for comfort, I swung it hard, just barely hitting it on the tip of the nose. He jumped on nearby tree and holding the stick in one hand and the camera in the other I took this photo.

But with that said, of all the animals I photograph, I have had more moose chase me and scare me more than any bear or any other animal.

Moose are one scary animal and must be respected.

Many years ago a game warden told me about a guy who got between a cow and her calf on Wiggens Fork by Dubois,Wy. They IDed the guy by his wallet in his pants and the warden said about the only thing that held his body together was his cloths. She stomped him to death. Moose can be a pretty crazy animal.

DonVathome can tell quite a moose story too!

Glad you escaped, some don't!

Have a great bow hunt. BB

02-May-14
Wow glad ur ok and the hip held up. But I have to say that's one hell of a story something you don't hear every day. Lou u think you should report her to the dow. Just so she doesn't do it to someone who is not as lucky as you.

Ed

02-May-14
Glad you're ok Jaq! Close call.

If someone had that chase on video it would go viral on the internet. :) LOL.

02-May-14
No, no newborn yet. She had last year's calf with her, but left it far behind to chase me. It caught up with her later, following our trail down the hill and over to where she was bedded.

I saw her in this same little meadow a week ago on a hike and she gave me a look and a took couple steps forward, but didn't continue. This was a very weird thing, like something tripped her trigger and I just happened to be the subject of her ire.

Gotta tell you, it was a surreal situation all around. I've often had them start toward me when hiking with my dog, but never a full-on pursuit. Today I didn't bring my doggie. Even then, after I'd given her the slip, she kept searching for me. That was the spookiest part.

Rick, someday we'll talk about the very real physical perils posed by females of all species. That may be the subject of my first post-retirement book. I have some fabulous material and am probably lucky to be alive from a couple of those misadventures. ;-)

Some CPW folks are coming up with TASERs and we'll attempt to inject some second thoughts. May have a postscript to this story in a few days.

02-May-14
Sidearm...don't leave home without it

02-May-14
So, what is your "time of the month?" Hee hee ha ha ha!

Shadow Man

P.S. Glad you're safe. I've been the subject (target) of a moose charge and can still vividly recall the sight of those big horns approaching at freight train speed... 30 years later.

02-May-14
Did you accidentally splash some Hai Karate on you as you were leaving the house?

Here is a link for the young guys scratching their heads;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtwh3nQP5Uo

02-May-14
Huh, well I personally think she was on bowsite and saw the X ray pictures of your member and decide to have a nooner with the feral beast known as Ol' Tripod!!!

Glad ur safe and let us know if DOW finds her again.

02-May-14
Thanks tobinsghost. I just got reprimanded by the wife...

"...you want to work out fine! Go! But don't wake up those kids! It's four in the morning! What kind of idiot is laughing at four in the morning?!..."

So I pointed out that the kids were still sound asleep, we are awake and she was looking kinda sexy with her hair looking like she was in a car accident...

The look that I got wasn't good.

02-May-14
Maybe we need a moose spray as well as a bear spray

02-May-14
Well after all it was a "fitness walk"! Glad you are "fit"!! Perhaps she and her calf have been badgered by predators?

02-May-14
Maybe she's rabid...8^)

02-May-14
Unbelievable. Glad you're ok. At the same time I'm lmao.

Bill

02-May-14
Bruce, Lou wears "Sex Panther". "50% of the time it works every time".

Lou, glad you gave her the slip. Cow moose may be the most dangerous critter in the woods. It also sounds like the hip is doing well?

Rick

02-May-14
Holy cow, Jaq! (pun intended) Glad you're okay.

Want to be on our Tough Mudder team? Sounds like you're ready!

02-May-14
Karma is a bitch you animal killer!!!!!

Lmao great story

02-May-14
I've always said the most dangerous animal in the forest is a cow moose with a calf. She spends most of her life chasing away perceived danger, when she has a calf around. She did what was preserves the species and so did you.

02-May-14
Did you have anything to dowith killing one of her boyfrends in the past Lou??

Glad you made it out!

02-May-14
Glad the hip worked out for you ... I'm sure your surgeon would love to hear the story.

I remember when we first moved west and, while riding, we ran into a cow and her calf at 50 yards.

I was reaching for my camera and the experienced westerner I was with was backing his horse up and unholstering his sidearm. "What's the big deal?" I asked. I just wanted to get some photos.

Some people don't have to be told twice, and he was one of them.

02-May-14
Lou,

That's funny! Maybe she was trying to make you run so you'd get in better shape ha ha!

02-May-14
I just drew a WY cow moose tag, so thanks for the reminder to be careful. (We usually hear stories about crazed bulls, so your story about crazed cows is timely.)

02-May-14
Orion, if I am hearing you correctly you are saying that lou's mooses eyes are the same as your wives eyes at 4 a.m.?!?

02-May-14
Orion, if I am hearing you correctly you are saying that lou's mooses eyes are the same as your wives eyes at 4 a.m.?!?

02-May-14
Wow Jaquomo...now that is SCARY stuff! Could have been a completely different ending. Better carry all the time! Here's the question.....at any point would you have shot her had you been carrying? I think I would have tried a warning first but if that didn't work it would have been game over.

WOW!

02-May-14
Cmon Lou, maybe she just wanted a hug! Glad the hip got ya out of there! Sounds like running upstream may have saved your bacon! Good thinkin!

02-May-14
Maybe it was your cologne ? sidearm! don't leave the compound without it. Glad you made it out in one piece.

02-May-14
I'm telling you, I had trouble getting to sleep last night. I ALWAYS carry up there, usually with a load of birdshot in the chamber since we have some coyotes and bears that are not too afraid of humans where I live, which is in a 10 square mile mountain community surrounded by National Forest.

Technically, hunting isn't allowed in there, but... I've pecked a couple coyotes in the past. A cougar grabbed our dog in the driveway. And since I manage the volunteer security patrol I'd be the one to write myself a citation. Ha! Yesterday I took off my jacket before I started out because it had warmed up a little, and just forgot to grab the M&P.

My CPW WCO friend advised me on what to do next time. I can't publish that here but I think you get the drift. He trusts me. When I ventured back later to look for my phone I had the .357 and a 12 gauge loaded with rubber slugs. He told me last night that the CPW folks have learned that shooting them with rubber slugs causes them to charge the shooter, so they don't do it anymore. Glad I didn't have to find out!

As for when I would have shot if I'd been carrying. If she had circled back and started coming up the creek, I'd have shot, because she'd have been on top of me. Ditto if she'd circled around the big deadfall between where I was hiding and where she was pacing around. There was plenty of time to think about it while I was lying there.

I am still pretty freaked-out, thinking about what those hooves would have done to me if I'd slipped, tripped, twisted me ankle or hip, or if she'd have found me lying behind that log.

02-May-14
Maybe she was in the mood for love and, well, since everyone now knows you're "hung like a moose", well....

Dang it, Jaq, I'm going to be hunting elk in great moose country this fall and now I'm going to be all paranoid! I've had a few close encounters with cows and calves....surprising them in the willows and, luckily, so far no charges.

02-May-14
Mad cow disease!

Lou, do you think if you had dropped your pack when you headed downhill and left it behind she may have focused on it due to the smell and let you beat a retreat? Might have been a good test of the Badlands warranty! Ha! Glad you made it out safely with a heck of a story!

02-May-14
tobin - I think Lou probably displayed much greater elan with his escape than I did with mine.

I'm imagining Lou running through the woods and leaping down to the creek and hiding, mud covered under the deadfall like a skinnier, Colorado version of Schwarzenegger in "Predator". I probably looked more like one of the fleeing extras from the old Godzilla movies.

02-May-14
Brotsky, I'll let you know if that would have worked the NEXT time! Honestly, the thought of dropping the pack never occurred to me. It's such a good fit that I honestly forgot I was wearing it during the chase.

Midwest, since I live amongst them, I have encounters all the time. Except for one other time, they always go the other way or ignore me if I give them a wide berth. The one other time happened last fall about 300 yards from this spot, and I'm pretty sure it was the same cow. But I had my dog with me that time, and she stopped at the edge of the cliff instead of chasing us down the hill. I attributed that event to her concern about the dog, and to the fact that she had a current year calf.

Now my entire perspective has changed, which bums me out since I love fishing my stream as it winds through the big willow and spruce bottom.

02-May-14
"She was searching for me, and I'm not sure what she'd have done if she found me. Jaq"

You handsome rascal we all "know" what she would have done you! Mike

02-May-14
Lou, do you think the CPW would do anything about this problem moose? If you took your WCO buddy out there and were able to find the cow and she displayed the same type of aggressive behavior? I'm not sure what the situation is like there but if a couple kids were to encounter this moose while out hiking or playing and she got aggressive I don't think anyone would like the result.

02-May-14
F Mike now that is funny

02-May-14
Holy crap!

02-May-14
Brotsky brings up a valid point. What if it was a kid out hiking or fishing the stream and she attacked them? Not everyone has a bionic hip to out run and a mind like Lou to outwit that cow. And I can just imagine the Predator scene playing out with Lou hiding out with mud all over him.

02-May-14

Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Mike, you're baaaad!

Brotsky, the CPW is weighing the options.

The WCO is headed up there, may be there now. I'm not there today - wanted to put 50 miles between me and her (and needed to deal with some stuff at home today. If she shows aggressive behavior again she'll be eliminated and give the meat to someone on the list. In the meantime I believe they plan to try to tase her early next week if we can find her.

If anyone but me in that area had been pursued yesterday, bad things very likely could have happened. Most of the folks in the valley are either retired (me too, but I'm in elk shape) or elderly, out of shape or overweight. Me being in shape and long-legged at 6' 3" allowed me to get out of there and run down the hill, manage the snow and deadfalls in the creek bottom, and run up the creek. Most people would have been caught at some point.

Here's a photo I took earlier of the view from the rear of the neighbor's cabin where it started. About the same amount of snow as yesterday. I went down the hill behind me, where it's much steeper. She chased me through the spruces and willows and across the creek, which is out of the photo to the right.

02-May-14
Well, what can be said that hasn't already. tobonsghost and Midwest pretty much beat me to the punch...

Glad you're okay. Would like to get an autographed copy of that post-retirement memoir. :)

02-May-14
"Moosenado"

02-May-14
LMAO @ Owl!

02-May-14
Sounds like another case of a tree hugger encroaching on the wildlife and not liking the results.:^)

I would be a little nervous fishing that stream with my back to the willows too.

02-May-14
No way!!! You work out in jeans?! ;)

I'd guess you stepped into a situation where another predator had just gotten her amped up.

02-May-14
Hot Jennifer from PT sent the moose......

Heck of a story, Lou!

02-May-14
"She began to HUNT me."

Is it man season? Did she have a tag? Turn that poacher in!

1-877-COLO-OGT

02-May-14
I am just glad that you saw her early enough....what if you had been ore-occupied until she was 10 feet from you?

They sure can be unpredictable.....

02-May-14
Glad you're OK!!!

Kind of reminds me of the other thread going where bucks are attracted to women in their menstrual cycle - maybe she caught you at your "time of the month!"

02-May-14
Update - the CPW folks came up today and found her near where I left her, about 150 yards from my cabin. They first shot her with a 12 gauge and beanbag and she just stood there looking at them (so much for the 12 gauge with rubber slugs idea). Then they chased her around for a bit trying to tase her but never got a clear shot through the trees. They threw rocks at her but she just looked at them. So they left.

My friend the CPW WCO theorized she just has it in for me for some reason. She might be the one I almost accidentally peed on off my deck last fall. I suspect since there was a small group of folks today, she didn't feel compelled to take them all on.

Jake, if I hadn't been paying attention it would have been a big problem. Like you, I'm always aware of my surroundings when outside. Always. Because you never know what may be hunkered behind that bush or sitting in that tree. I don't want to be the star of the 5 o'clock news.

I know I'm going to be REALLY careful now, and may do my day hikes elsewhere. I probably won't fish that section of the stream this summer. Not happy about that because it's one of my favorite places to fish on the planet.

But I really don't want to get dead, either, and killing a pregnant cow moose out of season would likely bring more headaches than it's worth.

Or maybe not. We'll see.

02-May-14
Just be careful. It's an awful lot of fun razzing you because nothing bad happened.

I'd feel really bad if she stomped you into "Lou Jelly" after my previous smart azz posts and making comments like "Lou Jelly".

02-May-14
Good to know I'm not the only one that pees off my deck.

02-May-14
As Edward Abbey once said, "If a man can't pee in his own front yard, he lives too close to town".

That moose had no business nosing around under my deck in the first place.

02-May-14
Well no wonder she chased you! If you almost peed on her, she got a better look at your " junk " than we did ! ( which was quite enough ) Glad you are ok ! I would have had to stand and deliver though, cause I ain't in elk shape !

02-May-14
Geez Lou....

I got here late to the party.... all the good jokes used up already....

Glad the hip held up well. Scary stuff. Unreal what would flip her switch like that. How old was she??? I'm thinkin' maybe that which gives men-pause.... that's a killer for sure, vicious, relentless...

Only guaranteed safety with something like that is to have a cow tag in your pocket....

02-May-14
Glad you're ok Lou. Hopefully you're carrying when you dream about it tonight!

02-May-14
Wow Lou, first thing came to mind was "That Bitch"

02-May-14
I believed the story until you mentioned the badlands was a great fitting pack. Then you lost all credibility with me and I declare the entire story false!

02-May-14
No doubt she heard about the x Ray

02-May-14
One time at summer camp...... A moose tried to .........

03-May-14
Lou, don't let her keep you out of your favorite fishin hole! Break ups go bad some times, besides it makes for some good reading for us:)

Seriously though, be careful.

03-May-14
This is like a joke repository, but good stuff, guys! I appreciate the humor!!!

03-May-14
Sounds like a "Jaquomo" decoy is going to be in the works......

03-May-14
Well, Lou had said in that article that his face, with his goatee and his puckered lips, might have decoyed in that elk. Now the moose. Maybe a "Lou" slip or head's up will be forthcoming.

05-May-14
Lou, What hat were you weraing that cause this problem?

Bill V.

05-May-14
Lou, glad you're ok.

What happened here is pretty clear to me. The big game animals in CO got together and put a price on your head. There is a contract out on you.

The entire effort was probably led by the elk, but I'm sure the moose, deer, and the bears all pitched in. I bet if you look real close you can even find a crude drawing of yourself on wanted posters hanging on trees in the woods.

"Wanted Dead not Alive, Big Reward!"

Apparently changing your handle didn't fool anyone. I'd suggest a new haircut, a different hat and perhaps dark sunglasses.

05-May-14

Jeff Holchin's embedded Photo
Jeff Holchin's embedded Photo
I have had several cow moose posture and threaten me, but never charge, yet. I don't like it when their mane stands up and they put their ears back, like this..

05-May-14
Lou, just a little test for your hip. Your good to go now!

05-May-14
I've seen that look before...but it usually happens when I don't get the honey-do list finished.

05-May-14
" so I dove back into the creek and ran upstream 30 yards, twisting my ankle before leaping behind a fallen log beside the creek just as she came out of the willows"

"I am still pretty freaked-out, thinking about what those hooves would have done to me if I'd slipped, tripped, twisted me ankle or hip, or if she'd have found me lying behind that log."

It's a good thing you twisted your ankle only seconds before you found a decent hiding spot or she would have ran you down.

How bad was the hike back on a twisted ankle? Did you hurt it badly?

Glad to hear you made it out alive and without any serious injury at least.

05-May-14
Ace, several neighbors have speculated that the animals are conspiring to get me, as well. There are caribou, elk, muley and whitetail racks nailed-up on the outside of my cabin deck, so maybe they've put two and two together?

Hammer, my ankle actually became numb while lying there hiding while she was hunting me. The water temp from snowmelt runoff was probably about 36 degrees, and that side was lying in snow during the adventure. Hiking back was no problem since I had very little feeling below the knees, and plenty of adrenalin pumping.

Update - the cow and yearling calf are right back where they were when she came after me. My neighbor (whose cabin I tried to hide behind) walked around but all she did was stare at him, then went back to eating. She does have a serious winter tick infestation which is likely to make her irritable at times. But everyone has concluded that she just has it in for me, alone, for some reason. Good to know....

05-May-14
Bad Tick infestation huh?

Next time she gets that close, hang a Thermacell around her neck, and be sure to give her a supply of replacement fuel and pads. Or maybe just go with the supersize Frontline. She'll thank you for it I'm sure, she might even cancel the contract on your life.

05-May-14
lol. Good one Ace.

Jac,

Steer clear of the ole hag.

05-May-14
Ha, glad you're ok! My buddy got chased by a moose not far from your place a few years ago...guess they grow 'em mean up there!

05-May-14
I wonder if bear spray would work on moose - you should carry that with you next time you go on your walk and/or spend time at you fish'n hole.

06-May-14
Got trapped by one on a big beaver dam once. They are definitely nothing to mess with. They will really give you a ten on the pucker factor list. Rory

06-May-14
Glad to hear you're OK. Could be your Badlands 4500 that tripped her trigger.

08-May-14
Having lived in Alaska for the last 18 yrs. I'm more fearful of cow moose than bears. Glad your alright.

08-May-14
Cub, bear spray would be an absolute last resort. She would have to be very close with the wind right, and she's coming at you fast. If it doesn't work, you die. Even if it does work you're still in danger of being flayed by her hooves when she goes crazy. A 12 gauge beanbag round didn't even faze her at close range the next day. Next time she's getting a couple.357 rounds at the base of her neck/chest

08-May-14
Cub, bear spray would be an absolute last resort. She would have to be very close with the wind right, and she's coming at you fast. If it doesn't work, you die. Even if it does work you're still in danger of being flayed by her hooves when she goes crazy. A 12 gauge beanbag round didn't even faze her at close range the next day. Next time she's getting a couple.357 rounds at the base of her neck/chest

08-May-14

10-May-14
Sounds to me like you got the story of a lifetime. Find another retiree with a story that tops this. Sure it was dangerous but like a friend told me once,"If it's not a good time, it's a good story"; and another friend told me "The best things in life are dangerous".

It's good to be hunted once in a while. It makes you respect the game and gives you an insight into the mind of the prey.

Cudos to you Lou...livin' the dream.

• Sitka Gear