APauls 03-Oct-22
Badger_16 03-Oct-22
Thornton 03-Oct-22
Shaft2Long 04-Oct-22
Gotta Hunt 04-Oct-22
APauls 04-Oct-22
24-Jul-14

Charlie Rehor's Link
I watch a lot of bow hunting shows on Outdoor Channel and Sportsman's Channel and this new Adventure Series with Donnie Vincent is the best I have ever seen. The shows are an hour long instead of the usual 30 minutes and are documentaries.

The cinematography is amazing. So far I have seen the "The Rivers Divide" and "Terra Nova" hunts. Rivers Divide is about chasing a North Dakota Whitetail for two years and Terra Nova is about hunting Woodland Caribou in Newfoundland. I can't wait for the next shows and my DVR is set to record all new episodes.

Here is a trailer which gives you an idea of the amazing videography and story telling. C

https://vimeo.com/88108121

24-Jul-14

Charlie, have you watched any of the trailers for the Hunting Film Tour? Looks to be a great show this summer.

24-Jul-14
Yes, watched the show too. Set my DVR to record all first-run episodes too.

Thanks for the tip.

24-Jul-14
Charlie,

Is this on any of the hunting channels yet? If so....when and where would we find it?

24-Jul-14
See him on the Full draw film tour next year! Next level bow hunting videography

24-Jul-14
Bowfreak,

Tera Nova has been on the Sportsman's channel several times already.

24-Jul-14
If the videos are as good at the teaser, we are in for a treat.....great footage!! His Woodland Caribou is a gorgeous looking stag!!

24-Jul-14
Thanks Nick.

24-Jul-14
Awesome look forward to watching.

24-Jul-14
Sweet..

24-Jul-14
I am not able to find this on Direct TV, Can some one point me in the right direction?

24-Jul-14
When you see the footage of the Woodland Stags and Does in the Newfoundland bogs you will book a hunt immediately. There is one scene with a Woody Stag and his does running through a watery bog in High Def that is incredible. By far the best videography I've ever seen. Having done a little video hunting I can see the effort here is intense. Beautiful!

Show is appearing on the Sportsman's Channel.

Nick: I have seen all the trailors for that film tour and they all look great.

24-Jul-14
That teaser was incredible!

Mark

24-Jul-14

Charlie Rehor's Link
Here's the trailer for the Newfoundland Hunt.

24-Jul-14

I saw The Rivers Divide at the Full Draw Film Tour a few years ago. One of the best whitetail hunts I've ever seen.

24-Jul-14
I watched it for the first time this week...very well done. Not the fist pumping ...putting the smack down junk thats everywhere else..

24-Jul-14
Anyone know if there is a way to watch the full length versions without having the cable TV outdoor channels or being able to attend the Full Draw Film tours?

24-Jul-14
Very high quality, way better then most of the stuff that's out there! Move over Tom Miranda!! LOL!!

24-Jul-14
Shug I'm with ya on the fist pumping smack down crap that's out there on most of the shows that are put out today! Its actually kinda sickening how some of these people act on their shows!

Donnie Vincent as definitely got it figured out!! Awesome material!

24-Jul-14
He never once made reference to what make bow he was shooting..... Refreshing!

24-Jul-14
Thanks for heads up, looks incredible!

24-Jul-14
Donnie and his crew are great at telling stories via the video platform. The production values of his vids are beyond anything that you will find in outdoor TV. How he is able to make the numbers work for that level/cost of production is a mystery to me, but I hope he keeps it up.

Spent a week with Donnie and some other guys back at Gore HQ in 2012. He is a really good guy and you quickly realize he doesn't do anything half-baked, these episodes being proof. He has a passion for hunting that comes across in person and on screen.

If you get a chance to watch his stuff, you will enjoy it.

24-Jul-14
Good stuff!

24-Jul-14
pretty cool...thanks for heads up.

Now, if we could just get rid of the commercial giving the choice of shooting freak nasty or big daddy...

Scott

24-Jul-14
Very Nice! Makes me want to go back to the island. I once had a videographer with me on the island...

24-Jul-14
I believe the one on this years www.fulldrawfilmtour.com is called 3 days on the island. It WAS GOOD!

24-Jul-14
To boot, Donnie is on FB and Instagram and is happy to respond when he can. Seems very down to earth.

I enjoy his shows and films.

24-Jul-14
He has got it figured out thats for sure. My wife was even impressed. HUNT

24-Jul-14

Greg Kush's Link
A couple of weeks ago, I went to http://donnievincent.com and bought the DVD for "The River's Divide". I thought it was worth it so I could have the extra features and I want to encourage more of these types of hunting films in the future, so I am willing to put my money towards it. Also, I have already lent it to a few friends who have mostly only watched the crap hunting shows that make up most of what is on TV these days. Their eyes were opened big time and now understand why I criticize those shows. They had never seen what is possible in a hunting show until watching something like this (and the Primal Dreams videos put out by the Wensels and Mitten). I plan to purchase the DVD's for the other Donnie Vincent films when they are available.

24-Jul-14
Yep, that woodland caribou flick has me wanting to go like right now!

25-Jul-14
The Kodiak trailer has had me pumped about my trip for the past month since he posted it online. Very good production

25-Jul-14
I tried searching both channels and couldn't pull up any showings.

Anybody know the actual title of his shows?

On Comcast the search function looks for title (for instance "Donnie" and "Vincent" don't find anything).

Carl

25-Jul-14
smarba...here are the shows but could find no schedule.

http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/shows/donnie-vincents-rivers-divide/

http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/shows/donnie-vincents-terra-nova-3-days-on-the-island/

25-Jul-14
Wow, lots of hard work im sure. Great stuff.

29-Dec-14
Both Terra Nova and Rivers Divide are spectacular. Working on a couple others (Kodiak for deer) and North of 62nd Parallel for Grizzly.

even the short clips are inspirational.

those looking for the standard snuff films will not appreciate these.

29-Dec-14

Bou'bound's Link
Grizzly Trailer

29-Dec-14

Bou'bound's Link
Caribou

29-Dec-14

Bou'bound's Link
The consolidated Who We Are trailer

29-Dec-14
These are GREAT videos. I bought both the Whitetail movie and the Woodland Caribou movie. The cinematography is unreal.

29-Dec-14

Bou'bound's Link
The Rivers Divide - Deer Hunt

29-Dec-14

Bou'bound's Link
Kodiak for Blacktail

29-Dec-14

Bou'bound's Link
Another consolidated trailer

29-Dec-14
I got his newest "three days on the Island" last week....super good. well worth the 20 bucks.

Donnie is class act and his work is the best there is right now.

03-Oct-22
I've bought his DVD's in years past. Such good stuff.

03-Oct-22
I have watched all of Donnie's movies and they are all excellent. I am fortunate enough to know Donnie through family, I have never met such a good, down to earth man.

Here is a movie he did you can watch for free on YouTube. https://youtu.be/24imyPIUwhs If the link doesn't work just search winds of adak.

03-Oct-22
I like his productions. Never endorses any camo that I've seen or gimmicks. Once in a while he'll review his gear that he's tried and found to be well made. He's one of the guys that's there for the experience, and the kill is sometimes an after thought.

04-Oct-22
Wow, almost 8 years old.

04-Oct-22
No question that Donnie is the real deal. Him and his production team have certainly been able to capture the energy of the hunt and the connection we have to these great animals and the majestic places they inhabit

04-Oct-22
I have no idea how that old thread was at the top, but I never got past the 1st page on bowsite and somehow I brought an 8 year old thread to the top. Maybe Donnie has some kind of internet guru on staff! lol

• Sitka Gear