Forest bows 25-Dec-14
cnelk 25-Dec-14
BowCrossSkin 26-Dec-14
r-man 26-Dec-14
cityhunter 26-Dec-14
HuntHard 26-Dec-14
25-Dec-14
Who's hunting or trapping Coyotes?

We've taken 14 at our farm in the last couple weeks.

25-Dec-14
Hunting or trapping?

25-Dec-14
Did you choot em?????

25-Dec-14

25-Dec-14
Gonzo, mostly I trap them. Hunting is fun too, but their territories are huge. The sets are out there waiting for them every day & night.

Elmer, not those two, not yet anyway ;-)

25-Dec-14

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
On Christmas Eve, yesterday, I went out with my camera for about a half a day and took these photos. Notice they are getting pretty good coats! Yesterday no snow, but today there is snow where these photos were taken.

25-Dec-14

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo

25-Dec-14

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
I just shoot them with my camera these days as that's what I enjoy the most. But I took my share in the past years with both my bow and in my early years with my gun.

Have a Merry Christmas. BB

25-Dec-14
We go full time after deer season.I have some locals that run them with hounds,last year they took 51.I don't trap anymore but have tried calling with little success.

25-Dec-14
I will start trapping on my place after the first of the year. Got the traps dyed, waxed, ready to go !

25-Dec-14
I got two this morning. My buddy has over 80 in a month. Think we have a coyote problem? Snaring em. No mercy!

25-Dec-14
I will be heading to NW Nebraska tonight for 3 days of calling. With fresh snow on the ground and colder temps. I think they should be hungry.

25-Dec-14
Heading up tomorrow to run my traps until about Jan. 3. Hope to catch as many of those buggers as possible!!

25-Dec-14

Forest bows's MOBILE embedded Photo
Forest bows's MOBILE embedded Photo

Shoot'em in the face!

25-Dec-14
Shoot em up, Love to call em in

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

26-Dec-14

BowCrossSkin's embedded Photo
BowCrossSkin's embedded Photo
Got my first one with a gun. A little far 330, missed the first shot then he stopped and gave me a second. I got him on the second. Could have killed one during archery 15-20 yds but didn't want to deal with it and its hide looked lean. Don't quite feel right if I'm not going to use it in some way. Planning on mittens first.

26-Dec-14
I start yote hunting after the first track apears. I called one to me two days ago and shes takeing a dirt nap now.

26-Dec-14

cityhunter's embedded Photo
cityhunter's embedded Photo
a typical coyote AZ 2014 foxpro

26-Dec-14
I have 3 trapped thus far and shot one in the face while duck hunting at 5 yds...#1 shot. I will be going after them any day now with calls and the 308 or the AR.

• Sitka Gear