ArrowSlinger 31-Dec-14
kleisterlaw 01-Jan-15
SteveB 01-Jan-15
Jake 03-Jan-15
ArrowSlinger 04-Jan-15
HighLife 05-Jan-15
Jake 05-Jan-15
30-Dec-14
I have ataryed down the road of trying to tree a lion on my own with dogs. Just wondering if anyone else on here does the same?

30-Dec-14

kota-man's embedded Photo
kota-man's embedded Photo
No, but I've been thinking about it. :)

30-Dec-14
Looks like a good truck dog there. Hope you heal up!

30-Dec-14
Thanks...Good luck to you. I'm seriously jealous of anyone who has dogs that will tree a cat...awesome.

30-Dec-14

dmann's MOBILE embedded Photo
dmann's MOBILE embedded Photo

Not cats, but run walkers on coon

30-Dec-14
Good looking walkers there man. I have run a few coons covered in lion scent as trainers.

30-Dec-14
Kota, you might want to consider adding a few pitbulls to your pack if you're going to run in wolf country.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

30-Dec-14

31-Dec-14

SteveB's embedded Photo
SteveB's embedded Photo
My son loves to hunt hounds here in northeast Ohio for coon. If he was in the west he would be running for cats without a doubt. His new job has him unable to give attention to the dogs and is looking for a good home for his English & Bluetick free to someone who will love them. This was his favorite Rebel before he died.

31-Dec-14
I don't have any hounds but want a cat bad. I'm too tight to pay an outfitter. I've been considering training my own hounds on house cats and Bobcats in Oklahoma, then hunting west until I get a cat. Not sure if this has a chance but I'm considering it.

31-Dec-14
"I'm too tight to pay an outfitter. I've been considering training my own hounds..."

I think you need to get out a pencil and start adding up the cost of owning and training a pack of hounds vs paying someone to rent theirs for a week...

31-Dec-14
As your pitbull is latxhed on a wolf the rest of the pack are eating him theey do not work on wolves. BTW good looking Walkers. Contact Highlife on the cost of keeping a passel of hounds lol I warned him on doing it lol

31-Dec-14
Bill I have penciled it a little and I know it doesn't pencil out on one cat. The more cats you harvest the better it pencils. I'm kind of a Do It Myself guy that's just how I'm wired.

31-Dec-14

Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Bear, Bobs, and Coyote here in WI. Just a stray big cat around here now and then. But we have fun.

31-Dec-14
I hear you brother. I am the same way. I know that if I lived out west, I would own a pack of hounds too. Would probably put me in the poor house, but it would be a good time.

31-Dec-14
Mostly cats here

31-Dec-14
We are off to Colorado on the third to run cats with Bull Basin. Wish us good luck.

31-Dec-14
Good luck. Big Tom in your near future!

01-Jan-15
Steve...I am a coon hunter in ny....what dogs is your son getting rid of. Chris

01-Jan-15
Pm sent

03-Jan-15
Arrow slinger tell us about your dogs

04-Jan-15
Well I am building my pack. Right now I have a couple pups that will see about. I have an amazing 4 year old cur that I love. I am in the market for a rig/cold nose dog.

05-Jan-15
Get on UKC.com or coondawgs.com they may have what you are looking for. Good luck in your endeavors the work that's put in is well worth it, especially when it all comes together!

05-Jan-15
Good luck to you. I have hounds but have hunted with a cur that I really liked and will probably own one eventually.

• Sitka Gear