TD 19-Jan-15
t-roy 19-Jan-15
weekender21 20-Jan-15
Keef 20-Jan-15
weekender21 20-Jan-15
18-Jan-15

weekender21's embedded Photo
My daughter and I hunted our favorite tree tonight. We passed 6 or 7 smaller hogs and finally had a shot at this nice boar at last light. Ten yard heart shot and he died under our tree. My daughter was excited! Great start with my new No Cam. I picked it up two days ago and had it tuned in a flash. Very user friendly system.

18-Jan-15
Congrats to the both of yall-- good start with your new bow and good start with your daughter--keep it up!!

18-Jan-15
Excellent hunt with the young lady! Way to share it man!

18-Jan-15
Congratson the 2 beautiful trophies. I can tell which one you are most proud of and it doesn't have cutters. :)

18-Jan-15
Nice! Congrats!

18-Jan-15
Tell us more about the bow.

That is a PRICELESS picture! Congrats.

18-Jan-15
To heck with the bow, tell us more about other hunts you've had with your young daughter.

I can promise you that the best hunts of your life are yet to come!

Congrats.

18-Jan-15
She's absolutely adorable.

Congrats on the hunt!

18-Jan-15

She turned five in December and has been in the tree with me four times in the past month. She loves it! On this hunt it was one of the "daddy pigs" or nothing. She was super excited!

This sow was killed on our first hunt together in December.

18-Jan-15
Great stuff, seroiusly.

A buddy takes his two daughters fishing, and they insist only the "Daddy fish and brother fish," can be killed. "Mommy and sister fish" must be released very nicely, and sometimes given food before they let them go.

18-Jan-15
Mule, I set the rest at 13/16" and through the middle of the Berger hole. It was tuned in no time. I've only had the chance to shoot broadheads at 10 yards so far but at that distance the BH tipped arrows are hitting the same 1" target as the FP tipped arrows.

This bow is very quiet and I think that helped with the reaction of this boar after the shot. Hogs will usually sprint to the death even after a heart shot from my experience. This one ran a few yards, stood still, and tipped over. Shortest blood trail I've personally witnessed on a non spine shot hog.

19-Jan-15
Nicely done Dad!

The best day of hunting I have ever had occurred with my (then) 14 year old daughter when she shot her first deer!!!

Keep it up!

Mark

19-Jan-15
Great job... that's pretty cool.

Ehu pig for your ehu daughter! She's a cutey. Congrats!

19-Jan-15
Great pics dad!! Those smiles tell it all!

20-Jan-15

She was with me on this hunt too, a few weeks ago. So far she's been in the tree with me four times and we've shot pigs on three of those hunts. She's my little good luck charm!

20-Jan-15
What a cutie. Congrats on the pigs and good for you for taking your little one with you.

20-Jan-15

We gave this group a pass the day I shot the boar. It was the "daddy pig" or nothing!

• Sitka Gear