Zbone 24-Feb-15
mn_archer 24-Feb-15
Zbone 24-Feb-15
prezboys 24-Feb-15
Pete In Fairbanks 24-Feb-15
hunt-em-high 24-Feb-15
NY Bowman 25-Feb-15
20-Feb-15
Hi pete: my name is jerry and I would like some info from you, about caribou hunting out of produe bay.I would like to know how I can get my cape and horns back to Minnesota the cheapist way. I called northern air cargo but they will only fly them to either Fairbanks or anchorage. can I put them om the plane were going back on? we are flying Alaska air out of Prudhoe and then delta back to Minnesota. also have you heard of riding 4 wheelers to get your caribou, this place is 45 min plane ride out of Prudhoe bay. any help would be appreciated. I talked to you via e mail in 2013 about a hunt and we were going to meet in Fairbanks, but when we got there you were out fighting fires. jerbear

20-Feb-15
You can't use atv's off the Haul Road. Bring salt. Cape and turn ears/split lips, salt n dry as best as possible and put in your luggage. Antlers are a real pain and since I drive I don't worry about them.

Issues such as whether or not you want to PnY your trophy if it's big enough play a large part.

Call AK Air and ask them. Same for Delta.

20-Feb-15
I believe Pete is in New Jersey and has to go to McDonalds to get WiFi:) Try sending him a PM. I can let him know you started a thread.

Rick

20-Feb-15
Pete In Jersey.... lmao

20-Feb-15
Pete is in fact out of town, however he isn't in Jersey anymore. He is in SEAK as he was hired by the Brown's to teach a couple of the kids how to hunt without smearing mud on your face...

20-Feb-15
LOL.. He's around boys, he's pretty busy getting back into the swing of things up here in the Great Land.

21-Feb-15
Nick, yes he is basking in the warmth of Fairbanks!! It got to cold and snowy down here in the lower 48:) We set a record about 10 miles from me in Ohio Thursday night. -36F without wind chill! Brrrr.

21-Feb-15
"Pete is in fact out of town, however he isn't in Jersey anymore. He is in SEAK as he was hired by the Brown's to teach a couple of the kids how to hunt without smearing mud on your face"

Geeze people, talking about the Brown's and Ohio weather, bet Pete is helping Johnny Manziel rehab...8^)))

23-Feb-15
I heard Pete was auditioning for a role on "Jersey Boys". Singing and dancing on Broadway from what I heard!

24-Feb-15
Hey Rick M., where was it -36... We had a -20 here in Tuscarawas county this early M...

24-Feb-15
Not with rehab but he was down there teaching him some scramble plays

24-Feb-15
mn_archer - Are you serious, was he really working with the Cleveland Browns?

Maybe helping design their new logo...8^)))

24-Feb-15
You can take them as baggage on Alaska Airlines.

24-Feb-15
NY Bowman,

You must no longer have use for my B&B in Fairbanks or my annual Christmas letter...!

The visual you suggest is not a pretty sight!

PB

24-Feb-15

hunt-em-high's Link
Check out this link

25-Feb-15
Pete, now that you mention it the visual is pretty painful.

If you are still in the area in late April or early May come on over and I'll take you and yours out striper fishing.

• Sitka Gear