Where to go and Outfitter options?
Pronghorn
Contributors to this thread:
JackPine Acres 20-Feb-15
Buffalo1 20-Feb-15
B N A A guy 20-Feb-15
JackPine Acres 20-Feb-15
20-Feb-15
With numbers down in Wyoming and Spearhead Ranch telling me they aren't taking on bookings for 2016, what other states still have good antelope numbers and what outfitters would you suggest?

Looking to take my 11 year-old son on a hunt in 2016. We are from Wisconsin and I know he will love a hunt out west. Harvested his first deer last season and I'm looking for more adventures to take him on before he gets too old and finds other interests.

20-Feb-15
Talk with Mark at Bowhunting Safari Consultants regarding bow hunts in Wy. He may be able to make you happy.

20-Feb-15

B N A A guy's embedded Photo
B N A A guy's embedded Photo

B N A A guy's Link
Hello Tony, I am a Bowsite sponsor and can at least give you some options to consider if you are interested. We Antelope hunt our clients in Wyoming, Montana, Colorado and South Dakota. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards, Scott Alberda

20-Feb-15
Scott,

A South Dakota hunt would be great! I have a friend in Sioux Falls and we've hunted antelope around Mud Butte during rifle season. non-resident tags have been shut down for a while for the gun season but would love to bring my son for an archery hunt. Send me a PM and let's see what we can figure out.

Thanks!

• Sitka Gear