Rut Nut 26-Mar-15
Mark Watkins 26-Mar-15
Chip T. 26-Mar-15
tobywon 26-Mar-15
razorsharp 06-May-15
Zbone 06-May-15
Surfbow 07-May-15
13-Mar-15
What transporters fly that trip? Need transport for two hunters early August 2015.

13-Mar-15
Spoke with 70 North, they have a great reputation.

13-Mar-15
Isn't Kavik where the one lady, Sue, is from that is on the TV show "Life Below Zero"?

13-Mar-15

Nick Muche's MOBILE embedded Photo
Nick Muche's MOBILE embedded Photo

Pretty sure if you talk to Sue in Kavic she would be able to find you a bigger plane to get all your gear/meat to and from.

Google Kavic River Camp for contact info...

13-Mar-15
Nick gets all the chics...

13-Mar-15
There is really regular service to Kavik. You normally fly in on a charter that gets split in cost based on however many people are going. Sounds crazy, but that's the arctic. It's a longish runway, so anything can get in there.

It's really sound advice to call the camp. You can likely get on a plane with some other guys that way, since all the pilots operating out of Kavik tend to talk to each other often, and they all talk to Sue.

Hopefully, Kavik is just the start of your journey. ANWR is just right there.....

25-Mar-15
Yeah we'll be going East of Kavik.

25-Mar-15
Hey, I've seen her on that show! And on an episode of Flying Wild Alaska(or whatever that other show is called ;-)

25-Mar-15
Forget who I used but it was in a 207, plenty of room for all gear and meat. Sue has an amazing story!

25-Mar-15
Hey Nick- give us some info on that pic- sure don;t look like the North Slope of AK! ;-)

25-Mar-15
Just ran into her at a local place in town on our way home from bear hunting. She talked to us like old friends for an hour. It was her birthday. Nice lady with tons of stories.

26-Mar-15
Cool! Yeah, I bet she has stories- sounds like she has had a very interesting life!

26-Mar-15
"Nick gets all the chics..."

Kota, couldn't agree more! He pretty much has life figured out!

You and I on the other hand are just happy to get a few pieces of new gear and shoot a critter or two each year.....

Mark

26-Mar-15
Ever wonder why Nick is always smiling:)

26-Mar-15
Nick for President!!!

06-May-15
70 North it is then.

06-May-15
Bet ole Sue really eats up that celebritism...8^)

07-May-15
"Nick for President!!!"

Hahahaha, you got my vote!

• Sitka Gear