bowbearman 12-May-15
BULELK1 13-May-15
Serrano 14-May-15
Vids 14-May-15
hunt'n addict 14-May-15
BULELK1 15-May-15
RANCH 15-May-15
01-May-15
CO DPW is due to release the sheep results by May 15th according to their website. I just happened to check my preference points for elk and deer and just noticed that my sheep points are missing. In other words: I don't have my current sheep preference points listed. Does this mean anything?

01-May-15
Normally the backdoor is correct, but this would be earlier than ever to see it. Hopefully congrats is in order! What unit?

01-May-15
Just checked and my sheep points are gone as well. I'm not holding my breath

01-May-15
Maybe they pull everybody's points down while they are actually doing the draw?

01-May-15
I think this is the case. I only put in for a PP this year and mine are not showing.

01-May-15
Ah, good to hear. I'd have serious problems with my wife because I drew a great New Mexico unit 15 tag two days ago. I can only handle one great tag per year.

Maybe Colorado didn't want anybody using their backdoor!

01-May-15
Goat points are gone too. Sounds good to me

01-May-15
I checked yesterday and I only show an app. Last year the backdoor was up around this time, so keep ur fingers crossed!!

01-May-15

Teeton's Link
Co Dow,, has locked the back door??? :) Anyway heres a link to check on your points Click on link and scroll down to the bottom and fill it in. Ed

http://cpw.state.co.us/thingstodo/Pages/DrawResults_PreferencePoints.aspx

01-May-15
As of 7:37am this morning, all of my sheep and goat points are posted.

01-May-15
The sheep and goat points are missing. So my take it that they are doing the draws. They pull everyone's points down until the draw is complete.

01-May-15
The sheep and goat points are missing. So my take it that they are doing the draws. They pull everyone's points down until the draw is complete.

01-May-15
I'm guessing they pull the points down when they draw otherwise that means I have a sheep tag to go along with my Mt. Goat...

My deer, elk and moose points still show though.

01-May-15
I have to wait since the sheep tag I want does not require PP's

01-May-15
Showing zero instead of one more is what you want to see. They just pulled what you applied for in this draw phase down from the list. Remember the disappointed deer would be hunters from last year with false positives? The last couple of years have been tough for me financially so I let goat slide while borrowing money to apply for sheep and keep max points rolling... My sheep line is gone but not goat.

01-May-15
Draw is happening. Keep your fingers crossed...

01-May-15
In past years you would get an error message while they ran the draw, and your points wouldn't come up at all, for any species. That lasted about an hour until it would finally load and show your updated points.

Didn't they change it after last years debacle and just didn't show the points for that species? Like what it is showing now? I think a bunch of deer hunters had their points mistakenly go to zero, DPW got flooded with calls, so they made it so the points just disappear.

I agree it looks like they are running it today since my sheep points don't show up. Buzzard is correct that you want to see zero points and 2015 as the draw year. That's what happened when I drew goat in 2012.

At any rate, good luck everyone!!

01-May-15
The CDW added the "Current Preference Points" look-up two years ago, which I believe was mostly in response to their getting overwhelmed with phone calls from guys, just prior to the draw results being officially posted, who were asking the service desk people to look up their current points. It was just easier to let guys look it up themselves on-line, so they added the new table.

But after the deer draw sneak-peek debacle last year, I assume the division has now opted to withhold that information until the draw is final, audited, etc.

It's ok....I think we can all be patient ;-)

01-May-15
^ No we can't!!!!

01-May-15
I've run out of patience.... glad someone posted this first... Ed F

02-May-15
Still nothing yet for me. I was patient until I saw this post, now I'm checking every couple hours... lol

02-May-15
I can wait because when I draw the Desert Sheep tag da, da, da,

02-May-15
"It's ok....I think we can all be patient ;-)"

Silliest thing posted here in a long time.

No, we can't !!!

04-May-15
No new news here??

05-May-15
Results will be posted once all of the Cheetos and Doritos have been eaten in the building!!

Come on SLACKERS!!!

Name this tune...I was gonna post Sheep and Goat tags but I got high!!!

05-May-15
Tobin your application has just been rejected.

05-May-15
Or used as smoking papers!!

05-May-15
Thanks for lighting, er I mean lightening the mood.

06-May-15
The BD is open!

I did not draw but good luck!!

06-May-15
I still dont see it being opened...no PP shown on site.

06-May-15
Mine either.

06-May-15
My sheep points are not shown. Same as before. They're still drawing...

06-May-15
I see some of the other BD lsits showing folks are seeing something different...I keep refreshing

06-May-15
Residents can go online as if they are applying for the tag. When you get to the page that has a box for Habitat Stamps & all other Applications just click on that box. If you have a "591" code listed you drew. If you didn't draw all it will show is an application code. I don't believe nonresidents can check with this meted as they have to submit paper apps for goat and sheep.

06-May-15
Mine shows nothing but apps my sons shows -

2015 463 Res Bighorn Sheep app

2015 563 res Bighorn Sheep

edit - It's a ewe tag

06-May-15
I think the tag number is 563? Second from the bottom? tell me IM A WINNER!???

Below is a list of products you already have on file. 2015 - 461 RES MOUNTAIN GOAT APP 2015 - 463 RES BIGHORN SHEEP APP 2015 - 490 RES DEER APP 2015 - 482 RES SPRING TURKEY APP 2015 - 011 RES COMBO ANNUAL 2015 - 059 HABITAT STAMP WITH A LICENSE 2015 - 462 RES PRONGHORN APP 2015 - 480 RES ELK APP 2015 - 486 RES FALL BEAR APP 2015 - 563 RES BIGHORN SHEEP 2015 - 582 RES SPRING TURKEY

06-May-15
Sweet Sandbrew! Did he draw a ram tag or ewe?

06-May-15
Mine is only showing apps for goat and sheep. Looks like I didnt draw. Congrats to those who drew

06-May-15
Congrats Sandbew son and pikentrout!! Where did you draw?

06-May-15
Quinn, BTW it does work regardless of paper or on-line. If you apply on paper, your app will never show, but your tag will.

06-May-15
san gres s-9

06-May-15
Mine only shows unsuccessful for 2013 and 2014, but nothing for 2015.

06-May-15
Congrats Pikentrout! Any residents showing a goat tag on their list of products yet?

06-May-15
Yeah Fortboy22 claims he drew a Goat tag.

Good for him, sad for us!!

06-May-15
Sticksender is correct. NR's will show a tag number but not the app number. Thanks for the clarification.

06-May-15
As tobinsghost pointed out, my code reads: 2015 - 561 RES MOUNTAIN GOAT

06-May-15
No dice here

06-May-15
Sticksender Are you saying that for a nonresident if there is nothing showing for sheep/goat on file you didn't draw but if either sheep or goat is there you did? I have neither so no tag I assume.

06-May-15
I drew 561 res mt goat. Is this my 1st choice?

06-May-15
I'm showing a 563 RES BIGHORN SHEEP

I'm assuming this means I drew?

06-May-15
jhawksd, yes if nothing new shows up there, we're SOL

06-May-15
Unsucc for me!

06-May-15
Lewie congrats! What unit?

06-May-15
Refunds for me.... crap! Ed F

06-May-15
Bill, I'll be hunting 'em in my "backyard"... 2nd season G13.

06-May-15
Looks like another couple of weighted points and refund checks here... Still holding out hope that it will pop up on the regular site different though.

If not, still have a lot of skin in the game in other states... and a Wyoming Commissioner's tag to burn this fall:)

Good luck to everyone in the draws and on the mountain!

06-May-15
@Treeline

Lucky you for drawing that WY tag!!

Looks like no dice on Colorado yet....

07-May-15
I missed. Still holding some hope as my points haven't updated. Congrats to those who drew! If anybody needs help in CO I'd be glad to assist/advise.

I did notice my moose points are missing :) Fun time of year watching the draws!

08-May-15
Didn't draw either, wouldn't know by looking at the DNR website though. Got a letter from Cabelas TAGS instead. On to the Idaho draw I guess...

08-May-15
Dave I don't know but both me and my buddy Eyad got letters in the mail from Cabela's today Saying we didn't draw and had a postage paid envelope asking us to send them our refund checks as soon as we get them. When I log into the CO website all I see right now is my previous unsuccessful years but nothing about 2015.

08-May-15
They must have applied for preference points only. Or they sent everyone the same sorry you didn't draw letter knowing there are so few tags for NRs chances are you didn't ;-)

Just curious what the post mark is dated?

Sandbrew

08-May-15
Chris, go into the CPW website as if you were applying for a habitat stamp and it will show your 2015 apps on file. If it has a "4XX" code for sheep you didn't draw.

Strange that Cabelas sent out rejection letters already, based upon "backdoor" info before the official results are posted. Especially after the NR deer debacle last year.

08-May-15
Good Luck

08-May-15
Are you saying I still have a chance??? Ed F

09-May-15
None for me. Thanks for posting how to check.

09-May-15
John, postmarked May 5. Maybe Cabelas has a back door to the back door!? Will email them to see how they know so soon as I was applying for the hunt not just points. Thanks for the tip too Lou although I think I accidentally purchased a non resident cannabis growers permit as I navigated through all that.

09-May-15
Hmmm-thats's interesting. Does the letter say you didn't draw or IF you didn't draw end us your refund check? Really with less than 20 tags and 2600 3 point applicants it is a pretty save bet to send all the applicants a letter saying send Cabelas your refund check. Sandbrew

10-May-15

Chris Durando's embedded Photo
Chris Durando's embedded Photo
Here's the letter, The TAGS staff has always done a good job for me, use them for my sheep apps.

10-May-15
Chris, no license required now for cannabis growing, for residents and NRs. If you come here to scout in June you can plant it, then harvest it when you come back to hunt in September. Just have to "eat" it all before you leave the state!

:-)

10-May-15
That's really strange they would send something out 10 days before the post results are scheduled to appear. Sandbrew

10-May-15
Maybe he didn't have the 3 base points? Not even in the draw?

10-May-15
Nothing wrong with S-44 Ram tag is there?

Old school memories for sure---

If ya need some intel.....No problem

[email protected]

Good luck, Robb

11-May-15
No been applying for 5 plus years, did my 3 year wait already. S-44? Is that like a governors tag?

11-May-15
I drew my Arizona unit 1 archery elk tag in 2008 which I think is the year Cabelas didn't get their AZ applications in before the deadline. I always thought that may have helped me draw the tag.

If you want something done right, do it yourself.

12-May-15
my sheep points are still gone, does not show anything but my deer points and I have looked under habitat way and nothing shows up there except for deer and habitat stamp for 2015 . Does this mean I did not draw

12-May-15
Weird that deer shows up for you, it just disappeared for me.

I show Elk, Pronghorn, Goat (still in penalty box) and Turkey. Nothing else.

12-May-15
My deer points disappeared today to but no sheep points back yet?

13-May-15
Good for you Aaron!

Any follow-up Dave?

Good luck, Robb

14-May-15
Official results are up. I'm hunting S12.

It can't come soon enough.

Ken

14-May-15
Nada for me, just as well as we have a kid due in August.

14-May-15
Nada here either. Maybe next year.

15-May-15
Some one from South Carolina is hunting a Ram tag!!

Congrats Doug!!

Good luck, Robb

15-May-15
S32 for me!! I can't believe it actually happened. Soo excited!

• Sitka Gear