Buffalo1 13-May-15
Toby 13-May-15
Rockbass 13-May-15
scndwfstlhntng 13-May-15
scndwfstlhntng 13-May-15
jstephens61 13-May-15
13-May-15
G'day guys,

Well we head off at the end of July for 3 weeks in Namibia, the last seven days we will be hunting and it's my second trip over and my partners first.

I received an email today saying that our flights have changed for our return leg home, landing in Jo berg at 18:00 hours in the evening and spending the night and flying out at 22:30 hours the following evening.

I'm not that bothered by this as I see it another part of the adventure. The question is, what will we do for all that time? Any ideas guys? Also does anyone have any good ideas on places to stay? Something like a B&B?

Cheers guys

13-May-15
Afton House is the place that I and many bowsiters have overnighted. They will take great care of you and I am sure they could schedule something to do during your stay in the city.

13-May-15
Afton House for my daughter an I a couple years ago. Nice folks and a nice and safe place too.

13-May-15
I'll be overnighting at the Afton House this July.

13-May-15
Afton guest house for sure.

13-May-15
Afton Guest house or Africa Sky guest house. Both are excellent and offer airport pick ups and breakfast included. Africa Sky is a little bit more upscale and a little more expensive.

13-May-15
Afton House- Airport p/u and delivery, good meal and nice accommodations..

Call Annelise Dubose with Areva travel- 1-877-215-4761 & she can hook you up.Her mother owns Afton House.

Tell Annelise that I referred you.

13-May-15
I stayed in Africa Sky, nice place

13-May-15
Afton House - Will pick you up at Airport and return you back. Good food and all the other guests are hunters.

13-May-15
Over on the Africa web site this Africa Sky has fairly recently come on with a lot of positive comments and certainly appears to be real competition for the traditional Afton House. I have no dog in this fight as I have either hit the ground running when I came and went out of Jburg or ended my journey in Windhoek where I am a little familiar with a few spots. Just saying. Check out both their web sites and the other web site for comments from people who have been.

13-May-15
Over on the Africa web site this Africa Sky has fairly recently come on with a lot of positive comments and certainly appears to be real competition for the traditional Afton House. I have no dog in this fight as I have either hit the ground running when I came and went out of Jburg or ended my journey in Windhoek where I am a little familiar with a few spots. Just saying. Check out both their web sites and the other web site for comments from people who have been.

13-May-15
We spent 4 days in the city at the end of the trip and stayed at the Crowne Plaza. It was reasonable, safe and they have car service.

• Sitka Gear