Teeton 21-May-15
Well-Strung 21-May-15
Paul@thefort 26-May-15
tobinsghost 26-May-15
Teeton 27-May-15
MathewsMan 28-May-15
Paul@thefort 28-May-15
19-May-15
Since the code dose not change if you don't draw I'll never know if the backdoor for pronghorn is working and I drew, unless other guys start posting that their codes have changed.

So has anyone else's code for pronghorn change yet??

Ed

19-May-15
You will notice the elk backdoor thread before pronghorn.

19-May-15
And elk is after deer...deer just started showing today...so maybe by end of week might see elk, bear and lope!

20-May-15
I got to be the only guy on the bowsite that's looking forward to a Co pronghorn tag. If I don't draw a tag I got to do a mad search on Wyoming pronghorn units and points. I think I got 4 points for Wyoming.. Ed

20-May-15
Teton what unit did you apply for? You're not the only guy waiting on CO pronghorn. I'm hoping to draw 2/201.

20-May-15
Same units as u. I'm in the non res pool of only one tag of the 5 they give out.

20-May-15
I'm just hoping for a doe tag out home. Getting sick of this not drawing stuff I could never hunt any of the "quality" units.

21-May-15
562 res pronghorn this morning!!! Must not have gotten elk though I guess?

21-May-15
I don't think the elk is up yet.

21-May-15
I'm now 2 for 2 since losing out on the BIG 3!!

August 15th here I come.

21-May-15
Congrats to all that drew... Still showing 465 code. I hoping it's just not posted for non res yet. I think they don't show draw codes all at once. At least I hope so..

Any other nonres get a draw code?

Please tell me that they didn't post all the draw results at once and it's done???

This is going to be a looooooong day..

Sign depressed in Pennsylvania.. :(

21-May-15
Well it's 7pm est and I still show a 465 code so I'm guessing I didn't draw..

21-May-15
I'm striking out this year.

26-May-15
Yep, Colorado pronghorn, elk and deer draw tags.

26-May-15
Paul that's what i drew as well!!

Good luck to all of u!!

27-May-15
Elk points, deer points pronghorn a fat zero even that it took 14 point last year and I had 16 this year. sheep even a fatter zero.. Waiting on moose draws here on the east coast. But I'm sure they will be zeros also. Now I'm going in for Wyoming Pronghorn..

Paul's got to be the luckiest guy in Colorado. :)

28-May-15
Teeton- I would highly discourage wasting your points on 2/201 for pronghorn.

It is one of those units that historically was very, very good, but now used up...

There are very few goats around.

28-May-15
Lucky for sure, but I would hunt elk and pronghorn with OTC tags anyway in Colorado, and then deer in Nebraska or Kansas. I had one more PP than was needed for all three tags so I was sure I would draw.

Last year I hunted on 30,000 private acres, OTC, for pronghorn, and set up the blinds on water tanks. It rained and rained, filling all of the bottoms with water. 12 days and no shots.

I hunted elk for 23 days on OTC units and saw 7 different bull elk, had the arrow on the string 4 times but never had a good chance to draw and shoot.

Hunted in Kansas for 8 days and finely killed a good WT buck.

A little luck goes a long way and I will need a little luck this year, even with draw tags, to bring home the bacon. Draw tags do not guarantee anything.

Always having fun. Paul

• Sitka Gear