sureshot 19-Jun-15
overbo 20-Jun-15
mainbrdr 20-Jun-15
razorsharp 29-Jul-15
tinecounter 29-Jul-15
Jack Harris 29-Jul-15
GhostBird 29-Jul-15
12-Jun-15
I will be contacting Jack about guiding for Bigfoot this fall in Sussex county. I caught the tail end of this show the other nite where these "Squawchers" were looking for Bigfoot in Sussex county here in NJ. They commented that they heard one "howling" at nite during one of their excursions and were looking forward to a repeat visit here in NJ to keep up the search. As you know this is Jack's stomping ground so who better to team up in this venture. This would be strictly a fair chase hunt as I know many guys are totally against a HF hunt. This hunt is entirely doable as their is no closed season on Bigfoot or should it be Bigfeet here in NJ. More info to follow and then again maybe no info to follow:)

12-Jun-15

Jack Harris's embedded Photo
Chip they had a meeting at the closest watering hole to me, the "Fountain House" several months ago... Damn, just was so busy that day I missed it... Now I don't wish to make anyone squeamish, but this photo I posted on newjerseyhunter.com over a month ago, caused quite a stir... I was trying get an ID on this "Carp" skull but all anyone could notice was that I have a freakishly long toe... Therefore, the look for bigfoot is really over... It is ME.... Also not one to boast, but many are well aware that the length of one's middle toe, is directly proportional to one's.....................

And Chip, one final note I am proud to admit, that howling they heard, was my Russian girlfriend...

12-Jun-15
Sad to say that I saw a portion of that episode. My son and I get a kick out of these guys going into the woods in the middle of the night and do what they do. They are some characters, its like watching a train wreck. My wife just rolls her eyes and goes upstairs to read in bed.

12-Jun-15
tobywon

Your wife is a VERY wise person :)

12-Jun-15
Bigfoots are real. I just got a 500k federal grant to do a five year study to prove it.. If I'm wrong I'll come back here a say I was wrong and I'm sorry.. :) Now off to the RV dealer to get my office and then a jeep dealer to get my transportation.. I'll be starting my search the last 2 weeks of August in Wyoming then first 2 weeks in September in Colorado, then last 2 weeks back in Wyoming. Then First week or 2 in October in Montana. If all goes well off to search a spot in Alaska.. After 5 years I'll come back here and file a report on what I shot,, "Opps" I mean found. Ed the bigfoot hunter.

12-Jun-15
Jack....sorry to hear your junk is only as long as your middle toe. My condolences to your Russian g/f.

12-Jun-15
^^^^ LOL - just spit my water on the keyboard

12-Jun-15
So true RK, but she also married me...lol

12-Jun-15
The term for feet where the second toe is longer than the big toe is "cadaver feet." Don't know why, but it is...And it runs in my family. Also, the relationship you speak of isn't to one toe, but the size of one's feet. I wear size thirteens.

Which reminds me of a joke:

You know what they say about a man with big feet, don't you?

He wears big shoes.

12-Jun-15
"the look for bigfoot is really over... It is ME...."

Nope - it's me! I'm even registered on BOWSITE as Bigfoot. Proof that it definitely is me.

PS Jack, your middle toe is nice and all, but mine puts yours to shame!

12-Jun-15
^^^ Bigfoot your post is USELESS without PICTURES!!!!

12-Jun-15
Figured someone would want to see...but I feel a little uncomfortable posting pics of my body on the net for other people to gawk at! Think I'll keep my outlandishly big foot parts to myself!

12-Jun-15
After seeing where this thread is going I don't feel that Jack is the right fit for this endeavor, so to quote that great american Donald Trump....You're Fired!

12-Jun-15
Wow....a Bigfoot thread that has not been nuked.

12-Jun-15
If you were successful on this hunt, would you do the "gutless method"?

12-Jun-15
I think there's a caveman commercial in there somewhere....

"bowsite... so easy a bigfoot can do it...." heheheheh...

18-Jun-15
Just saw this thread and wish I hadnt......I didn't even notice that carp carcass....those feet are ROUGH, Jack! Keen makes closed toe sandals..you should check those out.

Post a pic of the Russian chick for redemption.

Don't EVER post a pic of those feet here....or anywhere else.

18-Jun-15

Sorry about that Ki-Ke...

Here is my attempt at redemption

18-Jun-15
Her feet don't look real big. Am I missing something? :)

18-Jun-15
LOL..... This is funny stuff......

X2 Ki-ke

Good job on the redemption part Jack!

19-Jun-15
Jack Harris......the only man who can flip you offf WITH HIS FEET !!!

19-Jun-15
Wow Jack! She looks really....athletic! "Her" name is not Caitlyn by any chance....

Oh, and thanks for PM'ing me the pic of HER feet...What's going on up there in NJ Appalachia??

19-Jun-15

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
Caitlyn's feet...did you do her pedi?

19-Jun-15
Lol. No it's not Kaitlyn. She has a lovely Russian name and that really is a pic I took of her at work a few years ago. If she ever moves in the deer heads probably come off the wall and my hunting time will be compromised. Tough call for me :)

19-Jun-15
Jack, I remember a photo of her, I think it was her, that you posted a few years ago. As Ralph Kramden would say, Va Va Va Voom!!!

19-Jun-15
Jack, If you had a bigger toe you could probably leave the deer heads up :')

20-Jun-15
Jack, are they hiring???

20-Jun-15
Jack, you just need a longer big toe!

And Tobywon, maybe Jack could purchase your bowsite handle. For the right price of course!

29-Jul-15
Damn!

29-Jul-15
"Also not one to boast, but many are well aware that the length of one's middle toe, is directly proportional to one's....................."

NOSE??

29-Jul-15
Chip I really enjoyed hijacking your thread!

29-Jul-15
You guys are killing me!!!!!!

• Sitka Gear