HUNT MAN 12-Jul-15
Mountain.Blade 13-Jul-15
Mark Watkins 13-Jul-15
Jim in PA 13-Jul-15
kota-man 13-Jul-15
Chukar 13-Jul-15
Rick M 13-Jul-15
12-Jul-15
Some folks may have a desert down, many will head to the NWT for the opener there in two days. Others waiting for August 1st and the Yukon and BC. Lots then later for Alberta and of course all the others who drew some great tags. Many are scouting and those who did not draw are out scouting and setting up camps for those who have.

Lots of anticipation. Good luck, have fun and make some bowhunting memories. We are lucky to do the things we do, in the places we do and with the people we do.

12-Jul-15
Nice to hear from you Tom. Hope you have a wonderful fall season and best of luck to you as well.

12-Jul-15
I too hope that everyone has a fantastic sheep hunt and that they will return here to bowsite afterwards to share all the details and pictures of their adventure.

12-Jul-15
Hello Tom happy belated Canada day!

12-Jul-15
Always a special treat to read from Team Foss!

Hope your health and life is wonderful Tom.

You have always been one of the good guys my friend---

Good luck, Robb

12-Jul-15
Same to you good luck for all your upcoming hunts, Wow sheep season in NWT already ! it's going fast, looking forward to some sheep hunts here on the forum .

12-Jul-15
Good luck to all with tags. Hunt

13-Jul-15
Good luck !

13-Jul-15
"We are lucky to do the things we do, in the places we do and with the people we do."

A great line to live by for sure Tom!

Here's to an incredible new season of opportunity and adventure!

Mark

13-Jul-15
"We are lucky to do the things we do, in the places we do and with the people we do."

I will second that. Good luck to everyone that has a tag or a hunt planned!

13-Jul-15

Couldn't be said better. Good luck everyone.

13-Jul-15
Well said...Good Luck to all!

13-Jul-15
Well said Tom. Another year without a drawn tag but I will watch for the story's from the ones who drew.

Good luck this season.

• Sitka Gear