Shiloh 04-Aug-15
MooseMan 04-Aug-15
MooseMan 04-Aug-15
MooseMan 04-Aug-15
03-Aug-15

MooseMan's embedded Photo
MooseMan's embedded Photo

MooseMan's Link
I have two bull tags available for a drive in archery hunt just north of Thunder Bay, Ontario for this fall, sept 2015.

03-Aug-15
This is a very good hunt ! And I am going to be there ! I did this hunt 2 years ago and we were 3 for 3 on Bulls in this camp . Very good success rate year in and year out . Dwayne and his guides are top notch and take very good care of there clients.

03-Aug-15
It varies but there are some nice bulls in this area. I will let Bawna tell you about one that he was in on.

04-Aug-15
Have a great season Dwayne!

04-Aug-15
Did you ever fill the space? May be interested.

04-Aug-15
What is the price? And dates?

04-Aug-15
I can see the price on the website. Is this the price now? Is that per person?

04-Aug-15

BLOCKIE's embedded Photo
BLOCKIE's embedded Photo
This is an excellent hunt. I had an excellent opportunity at a true 50" plus bull. The picture is not the best but it is a screen shot off of a video I was taking. The camp is awesome and you won't be disappointed.

04-Aug-15
I am interested, but have been unable to reach Dewayne on the phone. I suspect he has sold the tags.

04-Aug-15
That's was such a nice bull, he's still there, I saw him last fall from the air. He has some nice offspring growing big too.

04-Aug-15
Hi again, the camp will be ready on sept 21st so you can start hunting any time after that and stay up to October 6th. Due to the short notice the rates on the website don't apply, they are much better. Each hunter can have a bull tag or share for a cheaper hunt. Call or text me for details. 807-629-1968. At this time they are still available but I do have several Inquiries. They will go to the first people that commit to the hunt with a deposit. This is a DIY hunt but I can arrange for a guide for you if you want.

04-Aug-15
Hi Charlie, it's good to hear from you, I hope you're doing well.

• Sitka Gear