jrhurn mobile 11-Aug-15
07-Aug-15

Basinboy's embedded Photo
Basinboy's embedded Photo
I'm liking this new Palmer Longbow :)

08-Aug-15
Nice. How far was the shot?

08-Aug-15
We need a thread for recipes!!! I had a recipe for the best home made BBQ sauce ever but lost it in my divorce. Looking for some new ones! Nice Pig!

08-Aug-15
Nice one. I bet it will be tasty.

08-Aug-15
Well done! Enjoy your harvest!

08-Aug-15
Great shot! Nice hog.

08-Aug-15
Congrats!

08-Aug-15
Sweet Baby Ray's will do just fine !

08-Aug-15
Love some Sweet Baby Rays!

08-Aug-15

08-Aug-15
I like Famous Dave's sauce and I love your Palmer.

One of the nicest bows I've seen in quite awhile...saw the closeup pics on the Leatherwall btw. Really nice.

Yer a killing machine. Pork rules.

09-Aug-15
Blue Front BBQ sauce, hot and mild mixed together. Best hog sauce ever IMO!!!

09-Aug-15
Stubb's or Maurice Bessinger's

10-Aug-15
Got this from another site. Has a tang and some heat. Good stuff.

Aug 9 at 2:43 PM

Ingredients 2 cups apple cider vinegar 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar 1 tablespoon ketchup 1 tablespoon Texas Pete's 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes 1 teaspoon ground black pepper 1 teaspoon kosher salt

Procedure 1.Place all of the ingredients in a small, non-reactive sauce pan and bring to a boil. Whisk until the sugar and salt is completely dissolved, remove from heat, and allow to cool to room temperature. 2.Pour the sauce into a jar or squeeze bottle and let rest in the refrigerator one day before using

10-Aug-15
Stubbs x2...just marinate loin or ribs in the Pork Marinade...da bomb!

11-Aug-15
They can get custody of the recipes too??? that ain't right....

Sweet Baby Rays is good.

Rub with dry seasoning out of the fridge and let things set get to room temp. (I like Montreal steak seasoning on pretty much everything, I'm easy)

Main thing is use a fairly hot bbq (indirect heat is best, firebox and chamber) and get a good sear going on it to start. A hot fire has little smoke too so not much bitter soot.

Let the heat burn down and when the outside starts to brown pretty good that's when you put the sauce on. Cools the surface and isn't on through most of the cooking so it doesn't burn. Put it on near the end and it will get a good glaze and not burn.

man.....now I'm gettin' hungry.

oh, congrats on the pork too.... =D

11-Aug-15
Melt a stick of butter in a pan, dump in some minced garlic and brown. Add a handful of brown sugar, a tbsp. of black pepper, half a bottle of ketchup, a drizzle of honey, a little bit liquid smoke. Bring it all to a boil for 2-3 minutes. remove from heat and let cool.

11-Aug-15
I second Sweet Baby Rays. Jack Danield's is good too and they make BBQ sauce that is good aswell.

11-Aug-15
Gates or Famous Dave's texas pit.

• Sitka Gear