huntmaster 18-Aug-15
Bou'bound 18-Aug-15
kota-man 18-Aug-15
Cajunarcher 19-Aug-15
brettpsu 19-Aug-15
huntmaster 19-Aug-15
MTNRCHR 19-Aug-15
14-Aug-15
Who would you recommend for a Mt. Goat Hunt and where to go?

14-Aug-15
Who would you recommend for a Mt. Goat Hunt and where to go?

14-Aug-15
Babine for me..... Next year!

14-Aug-15
Folding Mountain with Blair Miller. Top notch outfit!

14-Aug-15
Lots of info on Bowsite. For an archery hunt, I'd look at Bolen Lewis in BC and Lonesome Dove in Alaska. I killed my billy with Bolen Lewis. I have friends that killed with Lonesome Dove too.

18-Aug-15

Toby's embedded Photo
Toby's embedded Photo
Denis Zadra (Lonesome Dove) offers a great hunt. And his area has a lot of goats

I also heard great thinks about Bolen Lewis

18-Aug-15
Heard good things about Lonesome Dove and Bolen Lewis.

With that said, I'm booked next year with Babine.

18-Aug-15
You won't go wrong with any of those three they are all highly well respected and proven. With their reputations comes long waits and premium prices so enter your due diligence process with that expectation and you will not be surprised.

18-Aug-15
All three above are great. I've killed two with Babine and had fantastic trips both times. If I return for a third time, it WILL be with Babine.

19-Aug-15

Cajunarcher's embedded Photo
Cajunarcher's embedded Photo
Babine is my vote as well! I hear good things about all the other outfitters listed as well but I can only speak from my experience. Best hunt of my life and was treated like family! Killed my goat on day 3 at 12yds and took a bear a few days later. Food is great and they took us fishing every spare chance we had! I'll be back again in future without a doubt. Good luck on your choice PM me if u wanna talk on phone about any questions u have.

19-Aug-15
Being that I'm heading to Babine tomorrow I'll vote Babine as well but agree that all outfitters listed above have great reputations. This will be my second trip with them and I have nothing but great things to say. Logistics wise I'm not sure you can beat them....one hour drive from major airport....two hour or less pickup drive from main lodge to hunting areas.....4-6 hour hike to goat country. If weather turns bad you can be fishing in an enclosed boat or looking for bear in the pickup. Not having to use horses and bush planes saves the hunter time and money.

19-Aug-15
Good Luck Brett! Bring back a bunch of pics!

19-Aug-15
I'll give a vote for Alaskan Frontier Guides. Great people and a ton of goats!

• Sitka Gear