Stmessler 25-Aug-15
Topgun 30-06 25-Aug-15
tjsna 25-Aug-15
cityhunter 25-Aug-15
Stmessler 26-Aug-15
Stmessler 26-Aug-15
Zuba 26-Aug-15
25-Aug-15
I drew unit 32 for Antelope this year. This will be our first time hunting in Wyoming. Does anyone have experience hunting this unit or willing to give us some tips to lead us in the right direction on areas to hunt? I there a lot of pressure in this unit? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

25-Aug-15
Opening weekend of rifle season is crowded. Lots of antelope and lots of stalkable terrain. Don't shoot the first one you see and have fun!

25-Aug-15
Would you avoid opening weekend? I'm only planning on hunting a week.

25-Aug-15
Skip the first week if you can and you won't have to put up with a sea of orange!

25-Aug-15
If you value your well-being avoid opening week at all cost.

If you hunt near private property this advice will suck as the goats go to the private property and stay for the most part.

If you partake in the opener get used to seeing trespassing-shooting from a vehicle and being shot over from other hunters shooting at goats in front of you. Oh ya you might even see 35 guys pile out of a single cab pick up to shoot at one goat-been there done that and have no desire to ever go there again.

I personally would wait till the last week of season as sometimes the big boys will wait till the weather turns cold and snowy to come out of their hidden spots.

OR highly recommend bow hunting till the rifle opener !!! More fun than you will be able to stand.

25-Aug-15
Skip the whole gun season sounds better for ones health.

26-Aug-15
If you get a couple miles away from the road does the pressure lighten?

26-Aug-15

26-Aug-15
I've hunted 31 for antelope and did some deer hunting in that unit (antelope 32) opening weekend is busy. Wait a week and have it to yourself. Got close enough to the antelope for a bow shot many times when deer hunting. Look into walk in areas as there are a lot of cool opportunities on private land. Good luck

• Sitka Gear