Tatonka 02-Sep-15
'Ike' (Phone) 02-Sep-15
mixed bag 03-Sep-15
Shiras 03-Sep-15
Foot Shooter 06-Sep-15
01-Sep-15

Tatonka's embedded Photo
Tatonka's embedded Photo
Last year at this time I was counting the days (like others here this year) until I headed to Northern B.C. for my long awaited moose hunt.... It was supposed to be one of those "bucket list" (one time) deals, but once you've hunted there, all you can think about is going back!!! Just need to save up some more $$$... I WILL be back before I die.

01-Sep-15
Great picture...

01-Sep-15

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Same thing here Tatonka, except I was headed to Alaska.

I'm also signed up for a return trip in 2016 for a drop camp hunt with my hunting partner.

Good luck to all the guys on their upcoming moose hunts & we expect a story with lots of pics!

02-Sep-15
Tatonka I leave in 24 days to B.C. and your bull is my absolute dream bull. Awesome fronts and just all around perfect.. Hopefully i can sink an arrow into a bull half as nice as yours

02-Sep-15
"Tatonka I leave in 24 days to B.C. and your bull is my absolute dream bull. Awesome fronts and just all around perfect.. Hopefully i can sink an arrow into a bull half as nice as yours"

You will.....just be patient and listen to your guide. I'll be looking for photos!!! Good Luck!

02-Sep-15
Well don't just tease us, keep 'em coming...

03-Sep-15
My 30 year wait for my dream hunt is only days away now.I'm just hoping to see some bulls.But we are being dropped in a good spot so my hopes are high.Finding a partner for Ak moose was tougher then any other hunt I've done

03-Sep-15
Yep! Headed back to Alaska next year for my third once in a lifetime drop camp moose hunt. :)

06-Sep-15
I just hope all of the guys hunting up there this year post lots of pictures and stories........ I am a year from leaving, and already excited for this hunt.

• Sitka Gear