lineman21 09-Nov-15
lineman21 09-Nov-15
Jack Harris 09-Nov-15
lineman21 09-Nov-15
LUNG$HOT 09-Nov-15
09-Nov-15

Jack Harris's embedded Photo
This dog wasn't wearing a collar so I figured he was fair game. Saw him all morning could not get him to come in with squeaker. 7:30 am I decide to get down and start catching up on work - backpack is on,bow is down on ground and THEN I see him crossing brook. I pull up bow quickly and then he was about 40 yards. How he never caught me moving is a miracle. At that point I just wanted to get arrow in him he was walking steadily and still about 40 yards so I led him a bit and released - and broke his back he growled and expired in seconds. My second coyote bow kill. First one several years ago did come right in to mouse squeaker. I figure he weighs a little more than a 40lb bag of salt.

09-Nov-15
that looks like a Coy-Dog

09-Nov-15

09-Nov-15

09-Nov-15

Jack Harris's MOBILE embedded Photo

09-Nov-15

09-Nov-15
Nice shot Jack. They are hard targets close, let alone moving at 40 yards. I wouldn't call that a ruined hunt. What are you going to do with it?

09-Nov-15
Nice shot Jack. They are hard targets close, let alone moving at 40 yards. I wouldn't call that a ruined hunt. What are you going to do with it?

09-Nov-15
looking into a mount - don't know if it's worth a grand or whatever the going rate is...

09-Nov-15
Nice shot and welcome back to NJ.

09-Nov-15
Nice shooting!

09-Nov-15

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
Nice dog Jack! My first hunt this year, I doubled up. Two came down a fence line west to east. I shot the first in my only opening. Then second ran west while I knocked another arrow. As I was clipping my release he went back past the same opening. I lip squeaked it back to the opening and barked to stop it. It was my first double. Juveniles maybe 25#'s. Didn't trail the first but here's an old fashioned selfie of the second one.

09-Nov-15

bowfisher's embedded Photo
bowfisher's embedded Photo
Yesterday I was in the woods with a buddy, caught movement out of the corner of my eye. Saw this coyote at 100 yards, used my mouth to call him in to 20 yards and shot him broadside, from the ground, with my bow. Pretty cool experience! Congrats on your yote Jack!

09-Nov-15
Nice Jack! I say mount him and put him in the corner up high on the wall looking down. Then again, I guess that $750 deductable will answer the question. :)

09-Nov-15

Z Barebow's embedded Photo
Z Barebow's embedded Photo
Jack

That thing has a different face than our western coyotes.

Here is a pic of my buddy helping the deer population. 11/6. Looks like this coyote has snacked on plenty of deer in his days.

09-Nov-15
Z, that is one of the fattest dogs I've seen. That's no chit eater, he was eating good.

09-Nov-15
Jack

The only one I shot with my bow, I had made into a rug. It is one of my most cherished mounts.

LINK

No kidding! I don't think they get that big eating field mice!

09-Nov-15
I'd just skin him out and have his hide tanned. Pretty cheap and then you can just hang him from a nail in your man room, especially if it is a nice pelt.

Only had on opportunity on a yote bowhunting and hit a branch.

I wouldn't consider it a ruined hunt if you can bag one.

09-Nov-15
Hackbow, I have yote pelts out the wazoo if ya need one

09-Nov-15
I thought about that picture LEWIS posted with the coyote grabbing that nice 8pt in the nuts, and other pictures of how they eat the deer from the ass forward while they still alive... No regrets on this one.. I realize they are only doing what they need to do to survive, and following instincts... I followed mine as the apex predator!

09-Nov-15
Congrats Jack and you other Yote killers!!!

A cherished trophy I guess....one wired up critter!

Mark

09-Nov-15

BOWNBIRDHNTR's embedded Photo
BOWNBIRDHNTR's embedded Photo
I guess this past weekend was a good time to take out some coyotes! This is the first one I've seen actually chasing deer. I had a fawn come running in hard. Apparently she knew I would be more than happy to try to protect her...now if she could just lead a 150"+ to the same spot!

09-Nov-15
looks like you put him back in his kennel lol

09-Nov-15

lineman21's MOBILE embedded Photo

Been doing my part this week....!

09-Nov-15

09-Nov-15

09-Nov-15

09-Nov-15
lineman21 are those all bow kills? Impressive... Even if not, gotta take 'em out...

Anyone else think mine is a coy-dog? He does look different but he sure looked 100% coyote when he was slinking around. Could be because the way I posed him is causing his ears to sag?

09-Nov-15
All of them are trapped.

09-Nov-15
Yeah it does look different than all the other pics posted. Well... hopefully the neighbors who own that dog aren't Bowsiters! ;)

• Sitka Gear