Bowfreak 11-Dec-15
RymanCat 11-Dec-15
BagginBigguns 11-Dec-15
stick slinger 11-Dec-15
Fulldraw1972 11-Dec-15
steve hay 11-Dec-15
10-Dec-15

Fulldraw1972's Link
I came across this tonight when I was looking up Ne deer harvest numbers. This is such a waste. I really hope they catch the guilty parties.

10-Dec-15
What is wrong with people.

10-Dec-15
WOW!!!

10-Dec-15
Such a shame. Hopefully someone will come forward and turn in who ever did this.

10-Dec-15
All on one irrigated wheat circle! It sounds like a good guess would be the farmer. It's not excusable but it sounds like a farmer was tired of feeding a bunch of animals. I've seen over 150 wt come to a 40 acre alfalfa field during daylight. Everyone's trying to make it and it's hard to see your profits eaten up. I hope the find the poacher and hammer him though.

10-Dec-15
I saw this a while back. I think they did catch the guys. They were in their twenties. If they weren't related to or friends of the farmer, I'll bet he posts their bail. In my experience, farmers HATE antelope. Kill them all seems to be a pretty common sentiment.

10-Dec-15
I'd also be looking very closely at the farmer who owns that field. Most farmers consider them maggots unless they can make some good money off of them during hunting seasons like a lot do in Wyoming. I have no idea if there is even an open season in Nebraska where those goats were shot.

10-Dec-15
wasn't hunters that did that

10-Dec-15
Yea I'm guessing a farmer/rancher was in on that...they hate them. I personally think they are one of the most beautiful mammals on our continent.

10-Dec-15
Yea I'm guessing a farmer/rancher was in on that...they hate them. I personally think they are one of the most beautiful mammals on our continent.

10-Dec-15

11-Dec-15

Hessticles's Link
Yes they did catch them!

11-Dec-15
So'd they do it for fun? Or were they payed by the head?

11-Dec-15
That's real sad. Douche bags! I too think antelope are very beautiful creatures

11-Dec-15
What a couple of idiots, too many video games in their mommy's basements by the looks of them...

11-Dec-15
I hate that its come to my having this thought, but I'm glad it was antelope and not people

11-Dec-15
What a bunch of tool bags.

While I agree with the general consensus that ranchers hate Antelope, the owner of the ranch my friend manages left $30k of alfalfa for the Antelope to eat last year instead of cutting it. I like Antelope a lot but not that much. Lol!

11-Dec-15
Who's TO SAY WHAT WE EACH WOULD REALLY DO IF WE WERE FACED WITH THE SAME SITUATION? WE ALL KNOW WHAT WE THINK AND FOR US ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THINGS THINK IT IS SO WRONG. I AGREE I WISH THINGS LIKE THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN BUT THEY DO EVER SO REAL. THIS IS THE PART OF LIFE THAT REALLY IS DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH AND SEE THE OTHER Party's SIDE OF THINGS. MAYBE OPEN THEIR GROUND UP TO HUNTERS OR OTHERS WHO CAN SHOOT AND DONATE SO THEY DON'T GET WASTED. ITS THE WASTE THAT BOTHERS ME THE MOST OF A BEAUTIFUL ANIMAL.

11-Dec-15
CALM DOWN, FELLA.

11-Dec-15
How doe this happen? I have never hunted them, but what kept the 24 around after the first was shot? You'd think they would start to realize that they should run. Seems hard to believe that just a couple people could take out 25

11-Dec-15
Good to hear they caught the two individuals.

Topgun, yes where these were shot there is antelope seasons. Rifle as well as statewide archery.

11-Dec-15
I talked to the CO's supervisor on this pathetic story. If it wasn't for area residents ratting on these guys, they may have not been caught. NGP made a real effort in making the initial investigation public. Broadcasting on TV, radio and social media. Kudos to the NPG on nabbing these pieces of crap. Now will the local judge do what's right????

• Sitka Gear