huntmaster 13-Jan-16
HuntingAdict 13-Jan-16
Zebrakiller 13-Jan-16
MaBow 13-Jan-16
Mark Watkins 13-Jan-16
Cajunarcher 14-Jan-16
HuntingAdict 14-Jan-16
13-Jan-16
Well after all the hype and so many great stories and photos from other bowsiters', my deposit went in the mail this morning! I will be chasing mountain goats August 2017! If anyone has any advice or has hunted with Babine I'd love to hear from any of you.

13-Jan-16
Exciting stuff, congrats and good luck!

13-Jan-16
Good luck! I'm looking at the same hunt. I probably won't do it until 2018 because I have a grizz hunt already booked in 2017.

13-Jan-16
Good Luck!

I'm hunting with them in 8 months!

Wow, did I really just say that!!

Can't wait!

13-Jan-16
Huntmaster best of luck, PLEASE let me know how it goes. If you'd like to PM me I'll give you my email or contact info, I'd love to hear how the trip went and get a better grasp on exactly what to expect. Best of luck!

13-Jan-16
Thanks HA!

Just sent you a PM

13-Jan-16
Didn't see a PM come through yet but I;ll keep my eyes open thanks

13-Jan-16
nice good luck I am going to do this also right now training hard working on dropping the pounds and getting ready

13-Jan-16
I hunted goat with them in 2011. PM me and I can help you answer your questions.

13-Jan-16
Congrats!! Love the committed mindset!!!

Mark

14-Jan-16
Hunting addict I'll pm u my number I killed a nice billy with them 2 years ago along with a bear. Call me up I would love to tell u what u in store for.

14-Jan-16
Thanks for reaching out everyone, I haven't been getting PMs for some reason but shot a few of you guys my info. Thanks for all the help.

• Sitka Gear