Mule Power 28-Jan-16
Franzen 28-Jan-16
TSI 28-Jan-16
Brotsky 28-Jan-16
MILEHIGHSUN 28-Jan-16
Destroyer350 28-Jan-16
midwest 28-Jan-16
27-Jan-16
I'm new to bow hunting and looking for some help learning the ropes. looking for a hunting partner in the monument palmer lake area

27-Jan-16
Check out the Colorado State Forum. Lots of great bowhunters and great guys inhabit Colorado. Unfortunately that number is quite small in comparison with the liberal voter population that currently inhabits Colorado.

27-Jan-16
Well, Franzen, the liberal core is in the Front Range big cities and a few ski towns, but not Colorado Springs as much, nor Douglas County. Just as Chicago ruins the rest of your state, Denver is trying to ruin things for the rest of Colorado, too.

27-Jan-16
How does politics have anything to do with someone looking for a hunting mentor?

27-Jan-16
TSI...duh, it is all about politics 24/7!

MileHi, i am in woodland park, west of colorado springs, ifn u ever want to meet up to shoot or just shoot the $hit about bowhunting, just pm me.

My name is Tobinsghost and i approve this message!!

27-Jan-16
TSI x 2

28-Jan-16
You guys crack me up.

How does that happen TSI.

It sounds like you're off to a good start with Tobins MileHigh.

28-Jan-16
It's an informative post. The guy is new to the scene and he might as well know what he is up against. I also gave him good direction for where to find what he is looking for. I'm not surprised some of you don't like it.

bk I agree with your statement. Unfortunately, Illinois has pretty much been that way for a long time. Colorado is more of a recent transformation.

28-Jan-16
Maybe i read it wrong but to me the new guy simply was looking for someone to show him a few things on bow hunting.mixing politics with an archery lesson to me seems silly.but thats just me.hope he gets someone to get him off to positive experience.

28-Jan-16
TSI, how else are we supposed to know if he is hitting right or left of his mark? Ha!

28-Jan-16
wow what a great bunch of responses , thanks guys I greatly appreciate it all

28-Jan-16
I sent you a PM

28-Jan-16
Best of luck, MILEHIGHSUN. You're in a great state to be a bow hunter! Lot's of good bow hunters on this site from CO.

• Sitka Gear