Shrewski 01-Feb-16
bearhunter 02-Feb-16
wkochevar 02-Feb-16
kota-man 02-Feb-16
luckydraw 03-Feb-16
luckydraw 22-Oct-16
Bou'bound 22-Oct-16
30-Jan-16
Anybody use them? Comments, etc. appreciated. Looking to book somewhere in the next couple years and am looking at this hunt Thanks Kip

31-Jan-16
I have hunted with them twice.....Good area. Good people.

31-Jan-16
I have also hunted with them twice and just booked hunt 3 with them for sheep in 2017.

31-Jan-16
Med and Red, were you bow hunting and what was your success rate regardless of method? Thanks

31-Jan-16
I hunted with them in 2002 with the rifle. Took a Fannin ram and moose. Top notch. Rick Duggan was hunting with his recurve at the same time and he has been back a number of times since. If I hit the lottery I'd have a standing reservation there until I kicked the bucket.

31-Jan-16
Wkochevar,

Yes.

50% on caribou

50% on Moose.Both hunts were bow only.

I wouldn't focus on success rates on outfitters. Focus on opportunities....the success rate is primarily determined by the hunter, so it shouldn't be used to judge the outfitter.

01-Feb-16
I rifle hunted w/them three times, but not for sheep. I would go back in a heartbeat if I had the cash, I would have the same plan as Shrewski!

01-Feb-16
Have hunted with them twice now as well. Agree that I would book every year if I could afford it. Great people and country as well as amazing animals.

01-Feb-16

bearhunter's embedded Photo
Here is my wifes ram from this last fall. And her caribou. Both were rifle kills.

01-Feb-16

01-Feb-16
Skookem ram! That's a twister.

02-Feb-16

passed on this bull on my 2nd last day at 35 yards. stood around for about ten minutes.

02-Feb-16
Medicineman...agreed, success is mostly dependent on the hunter...poor choice of words. I really was interested in opportunities and quality of the animals Thanks to all

02-Feb-16
Great stuff...Kim, I pm'd you....

03-Feb-16
Hey Kip They recently posted their 2015 hunt report under Journal section of their web site. I'll be hunting with them in the fall. Good luck with your decisions.

22-Oct-16
Just got back from a rifle hunt with them. Truely a hunt of a life time. The Family will work hard to make it a good hunt for you.

22-Oct-16
Let's hear the story and see the photos lucky. Come on man!!!

• Sitka Gear