NvaGvUp 27-Feb-16
Shrewski 27-Feb-16
NvaGvUp 27-Feb-16
NvaGvUp 28-Feb-16
Shrewski 28-Feb-16
NvaGvUp 28-Feb-16
Rancher 28-Feb-16
26-Feb-16
Anyone here going to the ADBSS banquet tomorrow night?

I'll be there and would like to say hello to any and all Bowsiters who will be there.

26-Feb-16
I'll be there,setting with High Desert Outfitters.My name is Cliff Sorrells,I will have a black cowboy hat on.

26-Feb-16
Cliff, Is this a different outfitter from High Desert Ranch & Outfitting in Craig, Colorado??

Joe

27-Feb-16
Cliff,

I'm not sure where I'm sitting, but I should be easy to spot. I'll be the old skinny guy wearing Levis, cowboy boots and a dress shirt with a sport coat. I'll also have my WSF Director's name tag on.

Kyle

27-Feb-16
One day I will make it there. I'll just settle for you guys to give me a call tonight and let me know I've won that Goulds hunt. Call anytime ;-)

Enjoy and bid high!

27-Feb-16
Shrewski,

I've got my eye on the Swarovski raffle.

28-Feb-16
Cliff,

Nice meeting you last night!

28-Feb-16
Kyle, nobody called. Any winners we know? I would have taken the Swarovski package too...

28-Feb-16
Steve,

The Gould's hunt was won by someone in PA, if I recall.

I didn't recognize any names for any of the winners in any of the raffles, but the sound system sucked, so it was pretty tough to hear what was being said.

I had a boatload of tickets in the Swarovski raffle, but doggone it, they didn't pull my name. ;^)

28-Feb-16
Kyle,It was nice meeting you also.The Rocky auction tag went for 197,500.to put sheep on the mountain.Well done!

• Sitka Gear