Fuzzy 08-Mar-16
Fuzzy 08-Mar-16
Fuzzy 09-Mar-16
INbowdude 09-Mar-16
Fuzzy 09-Mar-16
boothill 09-Mar-16
INbowdude 09-Mar-16
07-Mar-16
looking for a good place in OK. Shilo is booked forever, so is No Mercy. Anyone else, reasonably priced?

07-Mar-16
I hear nothing but GOOD things about Shilo and No Mercy. Better to book for a later date than take a chance with someone else!!

07-Mar-16
Mtnman, there are folks that cancel at the last minute, because of medical or other problems.

I'll suggest you ask to be on that list, if you can travel at a few day's notice.

07-Mar-16
Shiloh is a very good hunt. Matt and Cheryl are two of the best. And hog hunting is great! I have been many times and going back next month. They are always booked up months in advance. It is best to call and book ahead. Sometimes you can get in a little faster if you can book a hunt during the week and not on a weekend. You just have to call and talk to them. I can't say anything about No Mercy, I have never been. good luck on your search.

07-Mar-16
The two you mentioned are the only ones I've been to. Both are to-p-notch.

Consider that if they're well booked in advance, there is a reason.

"Worth the wait" IMO

Also maybe, if you are flexible, put your name in for a cancellation spot.

07-Mar-16
I wouldn't go anywhere other than Shiloh and No Mercy. There are others, but I wouldn't recommend them. As others have said, get on a waiting list and be ready to go. That's really about your only option..

07-Mar-16
I'm not sure when you want to go but I do have a few spots open in May. Definitely not booked forever! :) Thanks everyone!

Matt Napper Shiloh Ranch Hunting Camp

08-Mar-16
May hummm? lol

08-Mar-16
Come on Fuzzy, you know you should! :-)

08-Mar-16
I really shouldn't...but... lol

08-Mar-16
my wife would k...wait..I don't HAVE a wife! COOL!

09-Mar-16
I'd love to come see y'all again (Cheryl and Matt) but I've already done my 2016 Hog trip, and I'm saving for my Fall Moose trip to Newfoundland.

09-Mar-16
I'll take one for the team Fuzzy and go down there for ya in June.

09-Mar-16
lol..ok deal ;)

09-Mar-16
Heck I will even meet you there INbowdude, just so you don't have to go thru the agony all alone. LOL

09-Mar-16
Team Fuzzy!

• Sitka Gear