Mad Trapper 11-Apr-16
bliz6 11-Apr-16
Jim in PA 11-Apr-16
Mark Watkins 11-Apr-16
TXHunter 11-Apr-16
NvaGvUp 11-Apr-16
10-Apr-16
Guys,

I just returned from the WSF Board Meeting in Las Vegas.

This was our annual Spring 'transition' meeting where we spend the first day on regular WSF business, then spend the next day on strategic planning, welcoming new directors, thanking out-going directors, as well as evaluating our mission, goals and structures.

It was one of the best and most productive meetings we've had. WSF is on a roll!

Those meetings were on Thursday and Friday. Then yesterday, at the invitation of one of our amazing affiliates, the Fraternity of the Desert Bighorn, we went out into the desert and built a big game drinker. What a rewarding experience that is!

Sadly for me, this was my last board meeting as a WSF director. After three, three-year terms, I'm termed out at the end of this month, so am off the board come May 1.

Glen Landress, 'ramslam,' a fellow Bowsiter you all know well, was elected to follow my in my spot and I'm sure he'll be a great addition to the board. I wish him well!

I've been asked to stay on as the #2 guy on the Legislative Affairs Committee, which I've been a part of since inception.

My wife and I also hope to continue to host the annual fall/early winter WSF/NDOW/NBU reception and BBQ at what's become an annual event at our home the past six years.

My time on the WSF board has been a tremendous experience for me and I thank each and every one of you who have voted to elect, re-elect, and support me over the past nine years.

It's been an honor to have been allowed to represent you all and to have served you over those years.

I'm proud to have been a small part of the incredible changes and growth WSF has experienced over those many years.

WSF has an amazing management team and the best board I've ever seen. Our future is unlimited as a result.

So again, thank you all for your support and for allowing me to serve you.

Kyle M Meintzer

WSF Director, May 1, 2007-April 30, 2016.

10-Apr-16
Kyle, glad you enjoyed your time as a director but, let me straighten you out!

We should be thanking you!!!

Thank You Kyle!

Bill V

10-Apr-16
Kyle, thank you for all you have done, you are a true inspiration to young conservationists such as myself...

10-Apr-16
Thanks for your service on the Board.

10-Apr-16
Kudos for a job well done with passion and skill

10-Apr-16
Thanks for all you've done and all you will continue to do Kyle. You're a HUGE asset to the sheep world.

11-Apr-16
You certainly are one of a kind Kyle and thanks for all you do for Putting Sheep on the Mountain.

Good luck, Robb

PS Glen is a good guy for sure.

11-Apr-16
Good Job Kyle! We know that you will still be playing a huge role in keeping sheep on the mountain.

11-Apr-16
Thanks for everything Kyle!

11-Apr-16
Kyle,

It has been a pleasure working with you. It is dedicated individuals who donate countless hours of their time which that make the difference. As Vice-Chair of Legislative affairs I know you won't be to far away! After this two day Board meeting and the Saturday work project you can not help but be excited. Wait until you guys see what is next!! Oh, and if you are a Life member or Summit Life member you will definitely want to be at the Life Member breakfast next year, watch for details.

Off track a little. Good luck Kyle and thanks for all you have done for wild sheep and the Wild Sheep Foundation.

Jim

11-Apr-16
On behalf of the wild sheep, sheep conservation, and the hunting community......Thank you Kyle!

We all appreciate very much your passion, intensity and results!

You are a great ambassador!

Mark

11-Apr-16
Thank you Kyle for all you do!

11-Apr-16
Guys,

Thanks to each and every one of you for all the kind words. That really means a lot to me.

As I've said here before, I absolutely love what I've been able to do for WSF and CA WSF to the point I'd actually pay to do it.

Seriously.

• Sitka Gear