midwest 15-Apr-16
Tody 15-Apr-16
Guardian Hunter 15-Apr-16
Brotsky 15-Apr-16
Charlie Rehor 15-Apr-16
14-Apr-16

Guardian Hunter's embedded Photo
We just returned from the Deer and Turkey show in Wisconsin where we sold out of Tag Guardians. We have replenished our stock just in time for turkey season. If you hunt in a state that requires you to tag your turkey but the tag is made of paper, consider using our tag Guardian. Just slip your tag into the Guardian, seal the weatherproof strip and zip tie the tag Guardian to your harvest. When you get back to your truck the tag is still on the animal and it is dry and legible. No back tracking required. Eliminate unneccessary fines for missing or eligible tags. These sell 3 for $8.97 on our website. It is a very inexpensive item but sure comes in handy. I attached a picture of our display that you will see in stores because Our season has not started yet to show a picture of a turkey with it on. Have a safe and successful season. Gary

14-Apr-16
Sorry guys, don't know where that picture came from. Try this.

14-Apr-16

Let's try it one more time. Good bear in the first photo though.

14-Apr-16
Bear pic is better. Congrats to the little lady.

15-Apr-16
That's not a bad idea at all! I've had to do the back-tracking on a couple occasions.

15-Apr-16
IDK where it came from either, but that is a heck of a bear pic.

15-Apr-16
That's Brotsky's wife. Was hoping to meet the lady this spring, but all I get is Brotsky! Ha!

15-Apr-16
Dang, Brotsky....congrats on the trophy!

15-Apr-16
For a second there I thought that Brotsky started a new company. Nice idea Gary.

15-Apr-16
Thanks everyone. Our company slogan is "we only make products hunters need at prices all hunters can afford". We also make these for Outfitters with their logo so they can have another way to brand their business. If any Outfitters are interested let us know you are with Bowsite and we will give you a good price. Blessings. Gary

15-Apr-16

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
LOL..Hey! Get your own killer wife! Ha!

She shoots turkeys too if you guys want to tag one! Ha!

Ron, believe me I'll need to be checking the truck over closely before I leave in a few weeks to check for a stowaway! She's getting pretty jealous of my hunt. I'd say there's a good chance you'll get to meet her in camp sometime in the next few years.

15-Apr-16
These tags work very well!

• Sitka Gear