TD 16-Feb-18
jstephens61 17-Feb-18
White Falcon 17-Feb-18
Russ Koon 17-Feb-18
RutnStrut 17-Feb-18
White Falcon 17-Feb-18
White Falcon 17-Feb-18
15-Apr-16
I've got a Fuse Satori 6 arrow quiver and it could really use new replacement foam. I've tried in the past to get foam, cut it to fit, and make holes for the b'heads but it just aint the same. I've done a couple searches - even Fuse.com and found nothing. Anyone know where I could get a replacement?

15-Apr-16
I got some last year off of eBay!

16-Feb-18
I' looking also. 2018

16-Feb-18
I've used the dense blue foam used in crate packing materials. Found during a dumpster diving adventure.

16-Feb-18
I have replaced many foam insets using ethafoam. Its a rubbery feeling styrafoam type packing material. I don't cut holes, I just mark it where I want to broadheads to be placed. But, too, I use cut on contact type heads, not mechanicals.

16-Feb-18
I use piece of pipe insulation foam tube you can get at most any hardware store. I think it's for 1.25" pipe, the inside diameter is about 1.5" maybe a bit more, and the outside about 3" with .75" walls. One section is likely a lifetime supply. Cut a piece of tube to the length of the quiver hood. Cut it lengthwise roughly about in half. Fold one of the pieces in half lengthwise, press it into the hood and trim as necessary. There will be a perfect center "seam" line in the hood foam you can use to start your heads.

I've tried the beach "noodle" before too but the sidewalls are too thick to fold well. Not a good "seam", too much trimming to do and the guys make fun of the strange effeminate colors......

17-Feb-18
Have you called Hoyt?

17-Feb-18
Does Hoyt make Fuse quivers now or are they the same?

17-Feb-18
A very used junked out 3D target is a good supply. A hand saw and a really sharp knife should be about all that's needed.

I did have some trouble getting mine to remain in the quiver after assembling. Glue didn't seem to be working well enough by itself. Didn't want to use Superglue because that might make it difficult to replace. Finally added a few short sheet metal screw through the hood, and it held together just fine.

It's a little stiffer than the original foam was, but I like it better. And the cost was very reasonable 8^)

17-Feb-18
I'm just gonna go out on a limb here. Maybe call/email Fuse/Hoyt? Crazy I know.

17-Feb-18
Monday!

17-Feb-18
Found one on E bay, last one. Now to see if it comes and fits!

• Sitka Gear