StickFlicker 18-Apr-16
TMA1010 20-Apr-16
B N A A guy 21-Apr-16
B N A A guy 24-Apr-16
15-Apr-16

B N A A guy's embedded Photo

B N A A guy's Link
Hello all, I just heard from one of our Alberta Outfitters that his 2 archery Muledeer tags have become available. Last year I had two brothers with this outfitter and they both reported having a fantastic experience. Literally everybody I have ever sent to this outfitter has had at least 1 shot opportunity at Mulies in the 170" class or better. Several of our clients have had MULTIPLE shot opportunities including our friend Curt Wells from Bowhunter Magazine.

If you are still considering a true trophy Muledeer bowhunt for this year please contact me. You will not be disappointed!! He is a very small outfitter and only takes 2 bowhunters a year. You will be on mature bucks most everyday.

Hunts are 6 full days ( Monday - Saturday ) all meals and lodging are included, just get to camp.

Hunt cost is $5,000

Best regards, Scott Alberda

Bow and Arrow Adventures - Bowsite Sponsor

18-Apr-16

B N A A guy's Link
Here is a very good buck we hunted last year. Big non-typical!!

18-Apr-16
Thank you for putting the price in your post. I appreciate it! I've never understood why more outfitters don't do that.

20-Apr-16
Scott - I sent you a PM, also what are the dates?

21-Apr-16
We have flexibility on the dates, it's not a set week yet. We typically do a week in the middle to the end of October.

24-Apr-16

B N A A guy's Link
Another nice buck killed by a fellow Bowsiter with us on this bowhunt.

• Sitka Gear