jdee 21-Apr-16
StickFlicker 21-Apr-16
Woods Walker 21-Apr-16
whipranger 21-Apr-16
Stickhead 22-Apr-16
Wapitidung 22-Apr-16
21-Apr-16
Our idiot reps are at it again....

Here is a link. The Bill passed Commity and is being looked at today. Please contact your reps. There is absolutely no reason this should pass. Legal hunters who move to Colorado or do legal hunting while living here should not be facing legal charges.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160420/colorado-house-to-consider-ivory-and-animal-products-ban-tomorrow

If you want to send a letter fill in this form at this link:

https://act.nraila.org/takeaction.aspx?AlertID=171

21-Apr-16
ttt

21-Apr-16
Liberals move in and crap on everything. When everything gets covered in their crap to the point they can't stand it, they move on to another place to crap. So....they have destroyed California and need to expand. Colorado is slightly ahead of Florida on the curve but I suspect with the big NE liberal population in Florida you will start seeing liberal policies creep into there too.

21-Apr-16

Destroyer350's Link
Not really surprised. Liberals do everything in their power to turn law abiding citizens into criminals. They have destroyed every city and state they touch.

Boulder just announced they are trying to become a sister city to the Palestinian city of Nablus. I bet Boulder will be under Sharia Law within 10 years.

21-Apr-16
Would this include colorado elk ivories ? Backdoor to banning elk hunting????

21-Apr-16
California of the Rockies !! What's next, PETA on the $5 dollar bill ?

21-Apr-16
razorhead- Colorado, especially the front range is already California.

Most of the western slope is still conservative, but when the populus on the Front Range are all Democrats, the majority outways the rest of us.

21-Apr-16
yep we are screwed. Just wait until November I heard an all out ban on lion and bear hunting is coming on the ballot

21-Apr-16
Listening to the bill I have heard so much crap that made me laugh...

In this bill I have heard... The Following:

"Think of Dumbo, Think of Tiger... We need to protect these animals"

"Turtles are People too and Turtles Lives Matter..."

The democrats actually tried to argue for Turtle-hood by making an additional amendment to the bill specifically identifying turtle eggs as fertilized or unfertilized.

The more I learned about the bill the more insane it is...

This bill includes all turtles, all sharks, all lions, all elephants, etc. Even if the items were legally obtained through a legal hunt method.

It passed today on a party line vote but I am pretty certain that it will fail in Senate.

21-Apr-16
I heard they didn't get enough signatures for either the lion or bear hunting to be on the ballot.

21-Apr-16
I know there have been a few meetings around the state specifically on the lion issue. I'm not sure it has been put to bed yet. The wolves are another story.

21-Apr-16
This is what happens when you legalize dope.

21-Apr-16
This is what happens when you dont get ride of the Dopes!

21-Apr-16
this is what happens with decades of blind obedience from the masses...

21-Apr-16
This is what happens when you don't vote conservative republican and you give way to political correctness !!!! God Bless Colorado....what's left of it.

21-Apr-16
"IT IS NECESSARY TO DISCOURAGE THE SUBSTANTIAL ILLEGAL TRADE IN THE COVERED ANIMAL SPECIES PART OR PRODUCT BY ELIMINATING POTENTIAL MARKETS FOR THESE ITEMS AND THEREBY REMOVING THE FINANCIAL INCENTIVES THAT ENCOURAGE THE POACHING OF THESE SPECIES."

Yeah, 'cause everyone knows how successful making something illegal is to removing the financial value of it...liquor/Prohibition, drugs, etc., etc. I'm guessing that Colorado used the exact opposite of this reasoning to make marijuana legal not that long ago.

21-Apr-16
Just disguise the ivory as marijuana and you're home free.

Coloweedo has some really screwed up priorities!!

21-Apr-16
Why can't we get something passed that protects our hunting/fishing heritage!!!!!!!!!

22-Apr-16
"Coloweedo" good one, have not heard that yet!

22-Apr-16
Co is already gone.

• Sitka Gear