elkmtngear 25-Apr-16
trkyslr 25-Apr-16
WV Mountaineer 25-Apr-16
QQ Archery 25-Apr-16
25-Apr-16

QQ Archery's embedded Photo

QQ Archery's Link
Hi Folks ,keeping up with all the post of turkey harvesting going on the Bowsite, We have had a tough start with bad weather ,rain and winds ,made for a tough times and long days and long long walks back ,Sunday it came together ,it was a spot and stalk,birds were on a bluff so straight up the hill and worked right under them this fella was strutting right at me giving me no shot ,already resting my bow buy the support stick allowing me wait him out holding dead still he turn to look at the hen again and gave me the shot . He never new what broke his wing and dropped on the spot .After alot of close calls it finally came together .It sure made for a great walk back.Thanks for all the bowsite tips posted buy many and wishing everyone a great and safe turkey season.

25-Apr-16
Congrats.

25-Apr-16
Congrats. nice bird.

25-Apr-16
Nice Bird John, Congrats!

Best of Luck, Jeff

25-Apr-16
congrats on the natural bow kill. Why no shot when he was strutting straight towards you? This is a very deadly shot and easy to see where to aim imo. Was it the shot angle or getting drawn then?

25-Apr-16
Congrats and God Bless

25-Apr-16

QQ Archery's Link
thanks folks for all the congrads here is the bluff i peeked over yes green mountains of california some steep stuff i had a small bush to break me up and my support stick to hold me still when i peeked over bam eye to eye i figured i had the advantage with my support stick holding me still i froze,when his eyes were off my direction i was able to draw and shoot,just lady luck i guess but i agree very deadly shot straight on but the stick held me rock solid still and he made the mistake of turning so gratefully for pries we received, thanks again folks for all the tips ,still have a few weeks so maybe once again .

• Sitka Gear