B N A A guy 05-May-16
HuntEasy 05-May-16
HuntEasy 05-May-16
Bill in MI 06-May-16
huntinelk 06-May-16
OFFHNTN 06-May-16
StickFlicker 06-May-16
05-May-16
Looking for info/suggestions on desert mule deer outfitters. Probably looking at Arizona, and OTC in January. I'm aware of Ward's, but seems like most have only used Steven for Coues deer. Can anyone recommend others?

05-May-16
I have not used them but i have heard good thinks about Chino Vallley outfitters

05-May-16
If you are at all interested in a Sonoran Mulie (Mx) let me know. I can lead you to a good one there. Kip

05-May-16
Travis McClean 928 300 6755. I have talked to him many times and am thoroughly impressed. He gave me a ton of advise even though I was on a dyi hunt.With his advice,I shot my dream bull. When I draw my next AZ. elk tag I will be hunting with him! He offers January deer hunts otc. Good Luck!

05-May-16
I have hunted Coues with Steven, he surely has them dialed in. He also guides for mule deer and I know that he just picked up a ranch in Mexico where they killed some very nice mule deer this past season.

05-May-16
If you consider Mexico- Arrow Five has some great ranches for mulies and coues deer

05-May-16
John, are you looking for public or private?

Scott Alberda

05-May-16
I've hunted with Exclusive Pursuit Outfitters for archery mule deer in Jan. Lee and Craig. These guys run a tight operation and know how to get it done. Google their website. They are legit and don't rip lips on pricing. They book quick most repeat hunters.

05-May-16
I've hunted with Exclusive Pursuit Outfitters for archery mule deer in Jan. Lee and Craig. These guys run a tight operation and know how to get it done. Google their website. They are legit and don't rip lips on pricing. They book quick most repeat hunters.

06-May-16
I've been with Big Chino a few times. Very fun action filled hunt. Javi's too

06-May-16
Duwane Adams is worth checking out.

06-May-16
Thanks for the replies and PM's guys. A bit of a change now, I have a buddy that would like to come with, but would like to hunt coues instead of desert muley's. So now I'm looking for an area that has both, and more along the lines of a DIY, or Semi-guided/trespass fee/drop camp type hunt. Keep them coming!

06-May-16
There are certainly areas that overlap, or more likely have a few pockets of Coues inside of mule deer country, but Coues usually like a little higher elevation and rougher pockets, canyons than desert mule deer. The southern third of Arizona is where you will likely want to be, that time of year, and it's generally made-up of mountain "islands" arising from the landscape. Higher numbers of Coues will be in those mountains, while the mule deer will generally be in the lower country surrounding them. It's possible to camp together, but you will likely be hunting in separate areas.

• Sitka Gear