Teeton 13-May-16
Teeton 13-May-16
Teeton 13-May-16
RonS 13-May-16
Mad_Angler 13-May-16
Teeton 13-May-16
Teeton 13-May-16
13-May-16
Well today is Friday the 13th, I hope that's a good thing. :)

Got out only a few times and saw birds everytime I've been out. It's 6:15 I heard a bird out about 200yds sound off 3 or 4 times at first light then get quite. I'm hunting out of my blind with a hen and a strutting decoy setup about 10 yds out. I'm using my Struthers Rush XT with expandable heads. I plan on staying right where I'm at till Pa's closings time which is noon. DO TO POOR CELL SERVICE I mostly not post pix, as they take to long to load.

Ed

13-May-16
7:00 right now and still quite. Had a doe walk right past me a 10 yds. Every now and then the wind blows and then gets very still.

13-May-16
7:45 report. At about 7:30 I gave a few soft clucks and a yep and a min or so later a bird gobbled about 100 yds to my west in a old grown up pastor.

13-May-16
Good Luck Ed.

13-May-16
Good luck.

13-May-16
Thanks Ron. Hope our elk hunts a little more exciting than to days turkey hunt.

9:45 saw a hen that came right up to the hen decoy and pick at it a few times and then walked off to 25 yds and just stood there gromming herself for half hour. The bird that gobbled earlier never gobbled again or showed.:(

13-May-16
Not sure why I titled it semi live, when it is live..???

11:00 now and it's been a slow morning. Saw 2 hens, hear a few gobbles and now it poring rain. 1 hour and it's over till tomorrow.

• Sitka Gear