Forest bows 30-May-16
Fuzzy 31-May-16
Fuzzy 31-May-16
kellyharris 31-May-16
Craig 03-Jun-16
bowhunt1 03-Jun-16
TSOV 12-Jun-16
29-May-16
Who is the best outfitter to do a black bear and fishing trip?

29-May-16
I've gone with Rob Nye for the past 5 years in a row. Had to skip this year and I'm bummed out. I should be back next year. Feel free to pm me for more details. The chain of lakes he's hunting now has outstanding walleye fishing. Pike fishing is good too.

30-May-16
Fall Bear on the salmon creeks spot & stalk and stream fishing for Silver Salmon on Prince of Wales Island is hard to beat .... throw in some Crabbing and salt water bottom fishing.

30-May-16

TradbowBob's embedded Photo
TradbowBob's embedded Photo
I just got back from Northern Black Bear in Saskatchewan. Got a nice bear, saw 12 the first night. And the Walleye fishing was amazing!

TBB

30-May-16
Matt; Gonna be weird not to see you in camp this year bud, bet you're lovin the new boat though. Wait a minute, who's gonna catch shore lunch, you know I can't depend on Nelson to do it.

30-May-16
Rob, I think it's going to be a break out year for Stacy! She'll pick up the slack for Nelson

30-May-16
Rob Nye!!!!

31-May-16
PM sent

31-May-16
before you book, talk to Victoria Outfitters, St Johns NF, Dave Evans, Outfitter (not a B.S. sponsor)

31-May-16
Bear track outfitters if you want to do an outfitted hunt.

If you want a DIY then go to POW and rent from Blacktail Bob's cabin rentals.

Both are bows it sponsors

03-Jun-16
I sent you a pm.

03-Jun-16
G. Chase told me one time that he (G.) was the best bear outfitter in the East (New Brunswick) but Rob Nye is the best in North America. That's pretty high praise coming from G.

12-Jun-16

TSOV's embedded Photo
TSOV's embedded Photo
https://m.facebook.com/sovereignadventures2016/ look at post for Sovereign Adventures Lone Wolf Camps

• Sitka Gear